Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinz-wednesday-ganz-estore-may-13th-505563/)

FIA05-12-2009 06:32 PM

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/files/...estorelogo.png
Ganz has announced that the Webkinz Griffin will be for sale at the Ganz eStore (www.ganzestore.com) on Wednesday, May 13th. The Griffin House Tapestry will also be for sale. And, don't forget that the Emerald Lab will be for sale the entire month of May.

In other Griffin-related news, Ganz made a cryptic announcement today regarding the Griffin Emblem Rug. As you may remember, five Rugs were given out as prizes in the "Griffin Silly Story Contest". The exact statement published by Ganz is, "Wondering about the Griffin Emblem Rug? Keep your eyes on the Webkinz Newz after 9am -- you never know what might float by!"

If you'd like to speculate about what this means, please come in to our forum and join the discussion. We'd love to hear your theories. Then, check back tomorrow morning for our report on exactly what happened.

Remember, the Webkinz Newz website is www.webkinznewz.com, and 9am probably refers to 9am Eastern Standard Time, which is 9am American KinzTime.

yingxi05-12-2009 06:37 PM

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Awesome!!!
Thanks for keeping us updated FIA! :)

CrystalFlute05-12-2009 06:39 PM

Sounds like the floating leaves or snowflakes.
It seems unlikely they're going to give those rugs out for free.
Webkinznews isn't your webkinz account,
So maybe if you click on it it'll give you a code you can use to unlock one on your account!
but I still can't see them giving them out for free.
Maybe clicking on one will give you a code that you can use on your estore account for the chance of purchasing one!

I dunno, I'll keep my eyes peeled though!

babybutler0505-12-2009 06:42 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Not sure what it may mean. Could it be like the floating things in webkinz world where we win the prizes? If so, I am not sure how that would work unless maybe a box pops up asking for your user name info?? And if this is what is going to happen, I wonder if we are only going to be allowed one per account or as many as we can catch? Just my thought. I really don't have a clue. And I wonder if there will only be a few that float by or a good many and for how long? Just a little while or all day. Ah. The questions...:???:

CheekyDB05-12-2009 06:42 PM

Well, the Griffin video tells us that the Griffin is known for it's "gift giving nature"! Wouldn't that be a nice surprise.

tennisstar1005-12-2009 06:46 PM

That is so cool! I can't wait! Thank you, FIA!

darleina05-12-2009 06:50 PM

Cant Wait to see what they are doing ! Thanks for sharing !

Webkinz Mania05-12-2009 06:58 PM

Crazy awesome!

iloveshoes1231105-12-2009 07:17 PM

Hey, I signed up for one month for deluxe membership, and today, it gave me a package for may, i only signed up for april...is that a glitch, or is it still taking away money from my credit card?

ImTara5505-12-2009 07:36 PM

Hmm...didn't the Webkinz Day Countdown Clock have an unexpected "glitch"??

Maybe THIS is what's "floating by"...