Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
It's Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore and the following pets are for sale: Magnificent Macaw, Gemini Butterfly, Taurus Bull, Grey Wolf, Phoenix, Bubblegumasaurus, Green Seadragon, Skunk (virtual only)
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

WOW there are just toooooo many pets both plush and vitual. Ganz has gone wild. I guess thye want to get all the money they can.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #3

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I agree, they are offering too much. Have you seen all the little $1.00 items at the E-store in the coming soon section. You could easily spend $25.00 on this stuff. I like the garden tools etc. but these should be W-shop items. Everybody has a garden. We work so hard to make Kinz Cash and we own everthing in the W-shop, ten times over. I am now spending well over $200.00 a month, on pets and Zums, trading cards etc. I am just going to have to make up my mind that I am not buying anymore stuff. It's like everything else you start collecting, they start out with a few things and then make it impossible for you to keep up and then you give up.
Sorry, just feel like venting.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #4

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
WOW there are just toooooo many pets both plush and vitual. Ganz has gone wild. I guess thye want to get all the money they can.
I agree. They are getting greedy & are going to hurt themselves by doing so. People who try hard to collect everything are just being made to feel like it is impossible, so why bother in the first place. I have heard this said many times, so I think their greed is going to be their downfall, sadly. Many retailers have stopped carrying them because they are rude to deal with. They are competing with the retailers that gave them life in the first place by pushing the Estore pets so much and even having the audacity to charge 12.50 for a pixel-only pet that they have no plush-making costs or profit-sharing with the retailer to worry about. It's greedy. Why Ganz, you already HAD a goldmine! "More, more, more!" eh? I don't think it's going to have the affect you are hoping for, but good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I agree, they are offering too much. Have you seen all the little $1.00 items at the E-store in the coming soon section. You could easily spend $25.00 on this stuff. I like the garden tools etc. but these should be W-shop items. Everybody has a garden. We work so hard to make Kinz Cash and we own everthing in the W-shop, ten times over. I am now spending well over $200.00 a month, on pets and Zums, trading cards etc. I am just going to have to make up my mind that I am not buying anymore stuff. It's like everything else you start collecting, they start out with a few things and then make it impossible for you to keep up and then you give up.
Sorry, just feel like venting.
No need to apologize. Everyone I know is saying the exact same thing you are. It is getting ridiculous! When they make even their biggest fans and addicts turn away in disgust, they have to sooner or later realize they are doing something wrong. They won't feel it until it hits their pocket books though. After they were so nasty as to pull the family deluxe, I was awakened to see the ugly truth about them. We stopped buying. Everyone has to make that decision for themselves when the time is right though. Even if they bring it back, we are only going to enjoy what is "free" (for a year with the purchase of a pet) now. Maybe once in a blue moon if something that really catches our eye comes up, we might get it; but no more EStore for sure!! You can't even trade it!! This greedy compulsion that they have created, to collect everything, is not only unrealistic but unhealthy! I am weaning myself away from it now & am much happier for it now.

Last edited by SchmoopiePie; 05-12-2010 at 01:03 AM..
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

cool!
emmie0952 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #6
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

I love the macaw. Isn't it so colorful?!?!?!?
i have to agree though on the other pets there just to fantasy like, i like realistic webkinz and their overdoing it
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:56 AM   #7
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I agree with the first posts here today! But, I love the Macaw, how cute!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:30 AM   #8
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
Yes I'm afraid that Ganz will stop webkinz because they lose too much oney. I am going to do Ganz a favor and write them asking to stop making ANY webkinz for like a month before any new webkinz are put out so they can recover. But they also see that they lose no money making e-store pets. That is why they have the e-store to keep them afloat.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:45 AM   #9
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Warning! Attention!

I went to buy the parrot..Bought the points and then when I went to buy it it said you have to be a deluxe member to get it! No where does it say that until you go to purchase it. It is a trick and not fair for them not to tell you before hand. This should be flagged if anyone sees and posted so people will know.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:48 AM   #10

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
I agree. They are getting greedy & are going to hurt themselves by doing so. People who try hard to collect everything are just being made to feel like it is impossible, so why bother in the first place. I have heard this said many times, so I think their greed is going to be their downfall, sadly. Many retailers have stopped carrying them because they are rude to deal with. They are competing with the retailers that gave them life in the first place by pushing the Estore pets so much and even having the audacity to charge 12.50 for a pixel-only pet that they have no plush-making costs or profit-sharing with the retailer to worry about. It's greedy. Why Ganz, you already HAD a goldmine! "More, more, more!" eh? I don't think it's going to have the affect you are hoping for, but good luck!

No need to apologize. Everyone I know is saying the exact same thing you are. It is getting ridiculous! When they make even their biggest fans and addicts turn away in disgust, they have to sooner or later realize they are doing something wrong. They won't feel it until it hits their pocket books though. After they were so nasty as to pull the family deluxe, I was awakened to see the ugly truth about them. We stopped buying. Everyone has to make that decision for themselves when the time is right though. Even if they bring it back, we are only going to enjoy what is "free" (for a year with the purchase of a pet) now. Maybe once in a blue moon if something that really catches our eye comes up, we might get it; but no more EStore for sure!! You can't even trade it!! This greedy compulsion that they have created, to collect everything, is not only unrealistic but unhealthy! I am weaning myself away from it now & am much happier for it now.
June, Kirt, and Schmooze,
I couldn't agree more, as I sit here with my new adoption code for the Mackaw in front of me, swearing this will be "the very last one!" I am trying to teach my beautiful 8 year old daughter that you can't walk in to a store, and want, want, want, and here her mother is showing absoluetly no control! I do wish that Ganz would rethink several of thier choices, ie; not allowing us to trade estore itmes, family membership, etc. But ultimetaly, I blame myself. I agree some of the pet choices are too much, they are flooding our senses. I think that is what happened with beanie babies, people just got tired of looking at them. I think Ganz has to be careful, but really, the choice and the control is with me. There will always be something out there in this world to tempt control, and I must set a better example for my daughter. I just have to!

Right after I enter these little eight numbers.......

Uggg
MB
Melabella is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: