Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, June 9th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, June 9th

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced the following pets to be available at the eStore, June 9th:
Gemini Butterfly, Cancer Crab (new),Green Shimmer Snake, Pterodactyl, Blossom Fish, Bubblegumasaurus, Pig(online only)
Exclusives: Burning Hot Seat, Sign Side Table, Cool Cosmos Fridge, Sizzling Star Stove, Star Crossed Slumber Bed, Star Crossed Sofa, Cosmos Coffee Table, Sign Dining Table, Sign Dining Chair, Astrological Area Rug, Water Sign Dresser, Zodiac Flooring, Zodiac Wallpaper

Thanks to T-Bone, we can see G.G. standing next to his PSI, Watersign Waterfall
Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, June 9th

yay! first poste! and cool! i hope to get the snake!
mrcobra92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #3

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Hi! I was so excited to adopt this pet, I just wasn't fast enough to get it on the 1st post but anyway here he is, his name is Side Step and you have to adopt one to see how adorable it is, and if you have any pet Actions like "dancing" it looks so cute!

lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #4
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

That crab looks so cute in Plumpy
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #5

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Woohoo! Got my crab who I am going to name Buster. Now I will have to finally make a beach!
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #6

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

I also would like to add that when dressing this pet, hats and glasses look the best, shoes do not show up well because they are put on the back legs and you can't see them when it walks.

The Crab cannot wear shirts, pants, or belts.

lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #7

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Those are some cute pets!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #8

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Oh my gosh he is so adorable! He walks so funny, just like a crab should! I named mine Karkinos.

Here is what Wikipedia says: In greek mythology , Karkinos was a crab that came to the aid of the Lernaean Hydra as it battled Heracles. Karkinos bit Heracles in the foot, but was crushed beneath the hero's heel. For its efforts, however, Hera placed the crab amongst the stars as the constellation Cancer.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #9

Miss Frizzle will become famous soon enough

Just a quick question. Does the crab waterfall go in an underwater room? Can the crab live in an underwater room? Thanks!
Miss Frizzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:58 PM   #10

playrachelplay is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, June 9th

Ive been waiting for this one since they announced zodiac pets.
I named mine Eugene after Mr. Krabs :3
He's my first eStore pet <3 <3

playrachelplay is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: