Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, June 24th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, June 24th

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that the Woolly Mammoth will be for sale at the Ganz eStore on Wednesday, June 24th. June's Birthstone Pet, the Pearl Pup, will also be for sale.

For those of you who have been asking, there is still no word on when the Rainforest Boa will be available for sale. According to the Webkinz Newz, the Boa was scheduled for release on June 10th, but it has not shown up for sale.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Webkin Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, June 24th

The Wooley Mamoth is cute I may have to get one .

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Aw man! I was so hoping the cotton candy sheep would make her appearance tomorrow! I already have the mammoth. Sigh. Impatience is NOT a virtue! LOL! Not one for the snakes, so I am not looking for the boa, especially when they just had the shimmer snake release.

Guess I will take my mammoth on a ride 'round the lazy river while we wait
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
katy01
Webkinz :)

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

i like the mammoth but i wish it was a plush not just an estore pet oh well. im tired of the estore sry for being negative but its da truth
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #5

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Aw man! I was so hoping the cotton candy sheep would make her appearance tomorrow! I already have the mammoth. Sigh. Impatience is NOT a virtue! LOL! Not one for the snakes, so I am not looking for the boa, especially when they just had the shimmer snake release.

Yeah, me too. Already have this one, so wanting a new pet already! A new one every week, yay! And please ganz, try a NEW idea...don't just recolor an old pet! What is up with those birthstone pets??? Yikes, make me WANT to spend my money please! Earn my money with cool new ideas! I love gemstones, so much more could have been done with this idea! Ya know? The griffin rocked! Loved the grey wolf, phoenix, purple monster, and fire fawn (even if it did look like a freaky mix of a fox and deer) the point is that these made me rush to the estore at midnight to buy one. So many people are wondering if the birthstone pets are worth the buckeroos when they're blatant knock-offs of other pets in different colors. Face it...we all know, you've been caught red-handed!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, June 24th

Very weird. I just went to the estore and in shop for webkinz items I saw a link for kinztunes? and a 5-day extravaganza. When I clicked on the 5-day link it took me back to the home page. When i went back into shop for webkinz items the two links were gone!!! Anyone else see it?
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:50 PM   #7

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Shoot !! I really thought the Rainforest Boa would be available today. [sigh] Maybe this Saturday .... please Ganz !!
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:39 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Very weird. I just went to the estore and in shop for webkinz items I saw a link for kinztunes? and a 5-day extravaganza. When I clicked on the 5-day link it took me back to the home page. When i went back into shop for webkinz items the two links were gone!!! Anyone else see it?
No, didn't see it, but that sounds really interesting.
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:37 AM   #9
smokey1177 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Yeah I saw that too. The same thing happened to me...one minute it was there and the next it was gone. HUH? Wonder what's up?
smokey1177 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:04 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

There's an article about the kinztunes on the front page of WI. It apparently isn't working yet.

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Shoot !! I really thought the Rainforest Boa would be available today. [sigh] Maybe this Saturday .... please Ganz !!
I wonder if they meant July 10th, not June 10th.

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924

There's always this weekend.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: