Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 01:48 AM   #11
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, December 16th

These are interesting.....I had seen the trellis in the rumor mill, and honestly thought it was going to be a wreath prize. I'm not sure if I'm going to spend too much real $$$ on it, it looks sort of small. I'll have to have the fridge though probably....yep, only $4.00, my credit card can handle that.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #12

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Love the Poinsettia Trellis.
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:07 AM   #13
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I love both new estore items... but how many items does the fridge hold? and I am going to have to see how big the trellis is. You would kinda need 3 to look really cute- and that would be too much green$.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:25 AM   #14
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I will have to get that frig. Very kewl.

I Love the Poinsettia trellis. But,I wish it would have been offered before --- No wait, when is it going to be available??? I will Need a couple
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #15

panda1 will become famous soon enough

Wondering if the fridge could go outside; it looks like something that would be outside the store. I wish they would be more specific with the items, like how big it is and where it can go!
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:04 AM   #16

mamabear_2_12 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, December 16th

There's also a new snowman outfit in the clothing section. It's going to sell for 6,000points.
mamabear_2_12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:29 AM   #17
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

not much time before Christmas to actually buy and enjoy...
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:05 AM   #18
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I like the Poinsettia! And I like that it's virtual and I don't have to smell it - I hate the smell of Poinsettias, even if they are pretty to look at.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #19
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Sure hope the Berry Stand Fridge can go outside. I would like to put it in my Vegie Garden, like a road side stand. Would be so cute!!
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #20
OnTheWave is on a distinguished road

I wonder if the fruit stand fridge has anything to do with the upcoming berry game?
OnTheWave is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: