Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

GloryToWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, August 18th

The pet item for this looks awesome!

BRRRRRRRR =D
GloryToWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #22
lmsund

Arwin is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I'm sorry, that's a very juvenile drawing to me....didn't care for the first one much either but....
Good description...juenile. Like a kid won a contest to come up with the avvie. Actually a kid would add more detail. Very blah compared to other pets...that's for sure.
Arwin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #23

beanarino79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like this pet! I especially like the PSI. I bought it and named it Stay Puft after the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters - a personal favorite movie character!
beanarino79 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #24
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesomeeee!!! :]]
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #25

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Webkinz! They change almost everything. The older design for the Marshmellow Chipmunk looked more tempting. Cool Webkinz Wensday. I will go look in the eStore soon.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #26
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

aww a cute pet i loike the new ganz estore releases the pets are so different congrats on the adoption i adopted the cream soda pup i will probably get the tie die pup first too just saying i get new webkinz earlier than normal i will get the september pets next week probably
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #27

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

I love the PSI
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #28
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL something I randomly noticed about the marshmallow chipmunk.. it looks more like a chimpmunk put in glue... like seriously!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:36 PM   #29
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Default New Marshmellow Chipmunk! *this is NOT just an idea! it is real, and i have picture proof*

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
I was going to log onto webkinz, and buh buh duh buh! I saw this ad! Its so cute!
iamsam is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: