Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #21
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Webkinz, Webkinz, How Does Your Garden Grow?

Hi FIA ♥ Thank you for the fun post!
We grow absolutely everything and have such fun doing that

Some of our foods are saved for special occasions to share with our friends, some are sent to special accts to share with the gift trainees, some are kept in our docks for yummy treats for our pets, and any extras are sold for KC.

Hugs & happy harvest to all ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 09:05 PM   #22
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I've got most of them. Unfortunately, the 3 I totally want the most are unavailable to me as one is a PSI and the other two are PoTM exclusives (they'd be the candy cane, banana split, and donut plants). And, as they are "specials", I don't see Ganz putting them up for sale in the estore any time.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #23
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I have at least one full garden on my accounts for extra KC. At this point they are more for fun though, part of my routine. I have several special seed plants on my main account and those are my fave! There are a few specials I don't have though.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #24

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

i like growing my farm fresh marshmallows and pumpkins. right now i have one marshmallow plant, one strawberry plant, and 6 pumpkin plants.

i harvest the strawberries and marshmallows to eat and trade, and then the pumpkins i sell.
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #25
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I grow corn and then when it is ready to harvest I let it die. I looks good an scary for halloween. I also like dead carrots for spooky flavor in my yard too. Don't let weeds grow before it ready to harvest. Weeds are not spookly. lol
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #26
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=windcolors;25278238]I grow gardens for money, food, and because I love all the different seeds. In fact, I have all of them!

Wow windcolors, you have some really pretty gardens!

I tried gardening for profit, but I could never keep up with it. Then I kept a garden just for my pets, but it is so discouraging to be away from WW for a while only to return to a brown and weedy garden. Now I take the easy way out and use the non-seed gaden items with the exception of a small patch of garden that I can keep up with. I had to have a spot for my Collie's bone plant and the peppermint puppy candy canes, after all I have a small assortment of W-shop seeded plants around the two "magical" seeded plants and it makes a quaint mini garden that my Webkinz can manage.
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #27

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by labradorian
I garden for the profit but wish that WW had more WShop vegetable seeds, flowers and fruit trees aswell. Hopefully they will add more seeds to the gardening section at some point...
Great idea! I would love fruit trees.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:13 PM   #28
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

windcolors - your gardens are astounding

I used to garden for the joy of it and for profit in WW and before I could blink in real life, our children decided to become teenagers. I will go back to it, but for now I am enjoying having 3 teenagers.
Did I really just say that?!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #29

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, I didn't realize how much stuff we can grown now.
zanedm is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #30

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know if there are special seeds to be won off the webkinz newz peak game? I'm just wondering if it's just one's we can buy! Thanks in advance!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: