Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

jesssceet is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Video Challenge Now on Webkinz Newz Site

Thankyou for this information! I just won both of them!
Do you have to get all the questions correct to win?
jesssceet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #82
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Video Challenge Now on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by jesssceet
Thankyou for this information! I just won both of them!
Do you have to get all the questions correct to win?
Well if you guessed wrong just try again and the little circle turns red inside. Visit every day you can win the prizes again the next day. The prior page has the answers to the questions. Have fun!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #83
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they make new prizes soon. Because I already have like 50 of each of the prizes already existing.
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #84
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Yay! I just got the apple pie! The music to it is very pretty!

now I got the movie slate!

Last edited by starmaggie; 02-20-2011 at 05:35 PM..
starmaggie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #85
amy0519 :)

Madisonroxx is on a distinguished road

i didnt get the move slate why?
Madisonroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:44 AM   #86

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Is anyone walking around singing "stay, stay, stay, stay...stay away from me!" in their head? I think I'm getting Newzapalooza'd out!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #87
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

Default Newz Video Challenge

A WI member (if you know his/her name, please credit them-I'm sure I just overlooked the original post) brought it to everyones' attention that you could win prizes for clicking on Feb.'s POM (the bluffadoodle) and March's POM (the catepillar) while signed into WW and be taken to the NEWZ for a video challenge to receive a prize if you answered the questions correctly at the end of the video.
I'm sure that if you are a frequent visitor to the NEWZ or are tracking the Chef's lost recipes, you have found the "Fun" tab that takes you directly to all the past videos W has released. However, for all of those that are clicking broken links in WW trying to get those nifty new gifts, the good news is that you can click on the "fun" tab located at the top of the NEWZ homepage, click on the videos that have video challenge down in the corner (there are only the 2 previously mentioned available right now) and answer the simple challenge question at the end of the video. I do the challenges daily while waiting for the "orb" to float accross-it makes for a more interesting wait.
Moreover, you can do this once a day so you can win duplicate prizes. The only prizes I have received were the ones reported by the WI member that brought this to our attention initially: apple pie ala mode that can be placed in your pets room and an animated directors "cut" item (Not sure that is the actual name of the item-but check it out....it's neat!

The questions are easy! But if you don't answer them correctly on the second try, you can't play again on that video until the next day so here's some spoilers:

On the March POM:
The color of the roses are: yellow
The clouds are in the shape of: cattepillars
The ice cream flavor is: strawberry
and
at the end they all turn into: butterflies

On the FEB POM:
MOM is the one that tells the Blufadoodle to use her head
there are ***3*** band members
the cat visits the park: late at night
and the cat is wearing : a mask

These are the only questions I have received in the challenges so far but I will add any new ones I come across.

I hope they add different prizes soon and keep the challenges going.....it is alot of fun to have interesting stuff to place in our rooms.

So for all you decorating gurus and those of you who just like something different. The Video Challenge on the NEWZ is the place to be.

Thanks to Ganz for expanding and making WW even better and thanks to WI for giving us a place to share and figure out everything.

Hope eveyone here has a great day!
jamey2u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #88
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Now there are ads in the video!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #89
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The ads pop up part of the time for me but not the rest. I got one of each and that was enough for us. I'll do more when they get new prizes.

The movie slate seems to have a delay sometimes. I thought we didn't get ours and did it over the next day then 2 showed up. It was just a day late.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #90
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

Guys! they did not post the video challenge for caramel soup yet, but i already know the prize!

the prize is a wallpaper thingie! i will get it for MY caramel lion! POTM here i come!

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
Is anyone walking around singing "stay, stay, stay, stay...stay away from me!" in their head? I think I'm getting Newzapalooza'd out!
me!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
luv to the teh, luvteh is love

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: