Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #71
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Video Challenge Now on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by Forever2011
Sounds great!! I'll have to try it!! Thanks for the update, and does anybody know about the next 'Newzapoolza' prize on WKN?? ttyl

~Forever
Today it is a e-store jacket and tomorrow is a matching hat.... you can look it up on WKN. Webkinz Newzapalooza is Here! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #72
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I think they should add on Wiki that the pie is a item not a food.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #73
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thank you Hibiscus. A great find. I got items for myself and the DGKs. They will be so excited.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #74
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Video Challenge Now on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
I think they should add on Wiki that the pie is a item not a food.
Yes, I agree with that. It's really cute though. I placed it on a table. I have two now of both prizes. Good luck everyone. It's really easy to do.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #75
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Update! They can be traded!
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:18 AM   #76

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I seem to be getting the same questions over and over. Looks like the answers to the caterpillar one are:

Apple Pie
Yellow Roses
Caterpillar Clouds
Strawberry Ice Cream
Butterfly (what they turned into)

Blufadoodles answers are:

A mask (Cat wore while on the phone)
3 (band members)
Her Mom (told her to use her head)
Late at Night (cat was at the park)
Thanks poobears for the answers
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #77
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

I got that when i logged in . It seem they annonce you when you win something
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwowo.jpg (113.1 KB, 27 views)
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #78
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I can't believe I have to watch an insurance ad before i can watch the video...come on....

Usually on the repeat plays.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #79

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Watch the Caterpillar movie closely. I think at like 34 secs there is this Purple Raccoon behind a bush and behind another bush or tree is this Peacock...a green one with blue..not the pink and purple one.

Could these be potential new webkinz? Maybe a Purple Raccoon and maybe a Signature Peacock? Since they already have a regular one that is nonsignature?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:10 AM   #80
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Video Challenge Now on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
Update! They can be traded!
Thank you. I was wondering if they could be traded. I will be using my pie but not sure how many directors slates I will be using.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
luv to the teh, luvteh is love

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: