Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Video Challenge Now on Webkinz Newz Site

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Are there any other semi hidden activities on WKN right now, today? There are the 2 POTM video gifts and the floating posters.

Anything else right now for tonight that I might have missed hearing about?
Again, is this is for the day?

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Again, is this it for the day?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #52
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

[QUOTE=cheekyluver;22304957]I got both! The directore thing is animated![/e'll have to add that to the WIki Animated items page when Justin gets back
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #53
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! Thanks for telling us!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #54
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

The movie slate makes a "clicking" sound and the pie you can place on a table for decoration.

Click the image to open in full size.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:26 PM   #55
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I've gotten two prizes (pie/movie thinga-ma-bobbie) from watching 2 different videos. If I tried to enter the same video with the same account it said to come back again tomorrow.

I know right!? I have to make a checklist..otherwise I might go bonkers. Dr. Quack has told me not to come back til next week! LOL
Really??!! That great!!! Thanks for your answer!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:31 AM   #56

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

ldlboise1224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:31 AM   #57
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

You can go on each day to get another one !! Awesome
Now I have 2 of each on all accounts.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:44 AM   #58
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

Thanks for the info! I love the slate and pie! I also saw a floating old school jacket while watching the videos! I already won 2 of those. Anyone else see them?
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:47 AM   #59
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

You can do the videos every day..... WOOT WOOT

BTW Here is the message I got at the end of the video after I accidentally put one in twice, so it is not even a glitch
Click the image to open in full size.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:25 AM   #60
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
You can go on each day to get another one !! Awesome
Now I have 2 of each on all accounts.
I just discovered this too, it says you can get one per account PER DAY! Sweet!!!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
luv to the teh, luvteh is love

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: