Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #31
DSWEPL (:
Webkinz :)

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Triceratops Coming Soon to Webkinz World

Awww! I LOVE it!
Sloangirl10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #32
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

DANG IT, I was going to slow down on ordering after January... GANZ, this is INCREDIBLE These will go over VERY well
Thank you FIA, I LOVE IT!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #33

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

NEAT! Wonder what the PSI will be.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #34
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

LOL! That's really cute, I think I might get that.
zappy24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #35

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Compared to the Daisy Turtle... wow. That is one odd looking dino.
But my bro just informed me he wants it lol!
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #36
Hiddeninheatherwood

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

Dear Santa,

Is there any chance that this beautiful dinosaur could find its way into my Christmas stocking this year? I am totally in love with it and don't care that it will take up most of the room in my stocking. Love Jennifer

P.S. I know that I am over the age that you usually deliver to, but can you make an exception just once? PLEASE!!!
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #37
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I like the push better.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #38
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
I did not see that coming!
Have to agree with you on that one! In my opinion, the plush is a little too gray/brown for me, and the virtual image is funny, but in a cute sort of way. I had always assumed that their dinosaurs would be green, but there's a first for everything!

It's ironic, because just this morning I was reading about the ask the director contest, and when they answered a question about running ideas so confidently, I was thinking, Hmm...dragons, unicorns, mystical creatures, dogs, cats, horses, what else could there posssible be? Leave it to Ganz to come up with dinosaurs!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #39
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Yay! It's a plushie!
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #40
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Wow the fisrt plushie dino, it;s intresting, thanks FIA!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
carolina football rulez!, clover pup and ginger cat, hurricanes, i love this pet so cute, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: