Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 11:51 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

Default Re: "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

Sweet! I think I'm going to the MN State Fair to see my mom's friend cause I think she has a booth there. But anyways, woo hoo!!
YYZRules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 11:52 AM   #82
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

oh come on! why aren't they coming to canada! like canadians play webkinz too!
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #83

Mystic Moon is on a distinguished road

Yay! They are coming to my state! And I am ironically going to the same place they will be! Hopefully I will see them and then get back to WI!
Mystic Moon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #84
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

They are not coming to where I live but I hope they do in the future.
jesusismysavior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #85
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
I don't live near any of the cities, but I was curious about admission fees, so I decided to google a couple of the zoos. Turns out that there can be a pretty big disparity between zoos. For example, the zoo in Lafayette, IN has free admission, but the zoo in Akron OH charges $10 for adults, $6 for kids under 14, and $2 for parking. A family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) would spend $34 just to get in the front gates of the Akron Zoo.
I've been thinking about that and I can't help but wonder if it's going to be something set up at, but not necessarily in, each location so you don't have to purchase admission to participate. Theoretically, it would be drawing people to the zoo/fair/etc so hopefully they'd want to stay. I will admit, if that turns out to be the case, I might just haul myself over to the kinda/sorta/not quite local stop if the hours work out, but not if I had to pay admission to do so.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:05 PM   #86
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Does anyone know if this is like the Webkinz Extravaganzas where they only give the prizes to the kids? I'd hate to gather everyone up to see it is only the little ones that will be able to participate. We have 3 adults in this family that play the most and definitely spend the most on WW!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #87
skittlequeen

skittlesqueen is a jewel in the roughskittlesqueen is a jewel in the rough

how are they going to be in MN and NY at the same time
skittlesqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:18 PM   #88
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
Does anyone know if this is like the Webkinz Extravaganzas where they only give the prizes to the kids? I'd hate to gather everyone up to see it is only the little ones that will be able to participate. We have 3 adults in this family that play the most and definitely spend the most on WW!
Just got this tweet around 1pm (est)

Click the image to open in full size.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:19 PM   #89
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

YES!!! They are coming so close to us. About an hour away. Will defiintely try to go...
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #90
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

No one ever goes to Iowa. I might be able to go to Minnesota though.

View Post Originally Posted by skittlesqueen
how are they going to be in MN and NY at the same time
LOL. Well, there is time differences, and probably more people.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
webkinz on tour

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: