Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #201
supdawg8
Lil Kinz

unitedwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

Oh, ****. After all these updates of dates (it's beginning of august, mind you), They STILL aren't going to the iowa state fair. The state is the "visiting state purple", though.

[QUOTE=unitedwebkinz;20336086]Oh, After all these updates of dates (it's beginning of august, mind you), They STILL aren't going to the iowa state fair. The state is the "visiting state purple", though.

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
They are in my state but not in my city.
It might not be to bad, although it might be an ENORMOUS state you have to cross.

Last edited by unitedwebkinz; 08-01-2010 at 08:13 PM..
unitedwebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #202
h94
Webkinz :)

h94 is on a distinguished road

My daughters are at the Illinois State Fair, where is the Webkinz booth? Anyone know? How do I find out?

That's okay, they found the booth and got their touring van.

Last edited by h94; 08-15-2010 at 11:39 PM..
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #203
DFroggy will become famous soon enough

The Illinois State Fair: The van is just inside gate 2, at the end of the chair lift. Sounds easy, right?
Well, they didn't get there until noon today, where the map says 9am, so we spent about 2.5 hours walking from one end of the park to the other trying to find it. We found no workers who had a clue what we were talking about until about 11:30am, when we were at the exact oposite end of the chair lift. When we went back, there was no van, we were getting tired, and decided to call home to have someone check WI in case there was some news that the date had been cancelled, when the van drove up at exactly 12pm. The Ganz workers thought there was no problem and that it was actually supposed to start at noon, although how they could think that on the 4th day of an event I have no idea. It then took them about 20min to set up. By then it was 86 degrees and we all could tell what parts we had missed with the sunscreen, not to mention that we were getting quite tired. However, once we had our pets and KinzClips (free) and KinzTunes (free) and figures (free) and the codes for our vans, my 7-yr-old said it was "a blast!" so I think it was probably worth it.
DFroggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #204

aromadel is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone, we are going to the one in NJ tomorrow, its close to NY and CT. I am going to double check later and call, it looks like its still on. I will let you know how it is, ok? I hear many wishing to go here but not alot of folks reporting back on how it was, so will do that too. Thanks DFroggy for the info on what you can get when you find the van! Do you think they will give us codes for our friends who can't make it?
aromadel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #205
deballey is on a distinguished road

is anyone planning to go to the evenin Humble, TX at Toys R US September 11th?
deballey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:35 AM   #206

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

omg i cant believe they only did it in some states and only usa oh well i hope they do it in Canadian areas and the US states they left out in 2011
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:46 PM   #207
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

SO has webkinz decided to extend the tour to do more cities? i am wondering bc i clicked on the ad 2 days ago and saw 2 cities listed for tennessee in sept one was franklin and the other began with an "n" i was googling to see which i was closest to and forgot what the second city was and the dates and havent been able to find the ad again yet when i look it up online no one has any tn cities listed. someone help ease my confusion????????
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #208
silvania1998

Talking Re: "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

I am going it's in Massachusetts and my Dad said he could drive me there !!!!!!!

Tags
webkinz on tour

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: