Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #151
choover143
Webkinz :)

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

Default Re: "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

Maybe those close by can collect a bunch and then there can be a contest so those of us who don't live close by could have a chance at winning one?
choover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #152

junebuggy is on a distinguished road

What????? why are there none in Canada? or Washington state?? maybe they'll add more stops later?
junebuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #153

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Well, it's not coming to my town or state. It's close (the state), but I don't know about the town .. I hope I can go!
Attached Images
File Type: gifLovePuppy.gif (13.4 KB, 0 views)
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #154
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Congrats and Good Luck to all those that can go to the events!

Have fun for all of us that can't join in!

Unfortunately the closet event to me is 7-8 hours away. That is a little too long to drive for a virtual code.

Hopefully, there will be a lot of people that will get extra codes to share with WI!

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Just to be off subject how did you make the bottom of user name message? It's hard to explain. The note. The stuff under "Gift Coach", "Gifted",
"Li'l Kinz", "Webkinz" "Gift Guru" how does it work? Please let me know. Thanks. I would like to know.
I sent you two PM's to answer your question... Good Luck!

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 06-30-2010 at 08:45 PM..
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #155
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Awww. They aren't coming to my state. What an amazing experience that would be for a webkinz lover like myself.

I don't think it's fair that us smaller, not as popular states get left out. I think everyone should get a chance. Somebody should write a letter in protest. (Maybe I will.)
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #156
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Surprise, surprise.. California is in the list? And New York? And Florida? xP

Also, I find it disapointing the WTT won't be going to Canada.

-I wish they would come here in Georgia. ;(
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #157

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I know some in-- who can't go. They won't be here for this. It's kind of-- but it's not. I should tell them about it. Their not Webkinz Insider membees tough . . .

I know some in-- who can't go. They won't be here for this. It's kind of-- but it's not. I should tell them about it. Their not Webkinz Insider members tough . . .
They will stop a couple of times but won't be on the correct date. I could------- . . . .

I know some in-- who can't go. They won't be here for this. It's kind of-- but it's not. I should tell them about it. Their not Webkinz Insider members tough . . .

They will stop a couple of times but won't be on the correct date. I could------- . . . .
I know this is confusing but i won't mention the purpouse. I'm trying to tell is they can't go. They will stop by a while.

OOPS. Mistake.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #158
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by junebuggy
What????? why are there none in Canada? or Washington state?? maybe they'll add more stops later?
Ya nothing even in the NW at all
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:20 PM   #159

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Caigar
Bunca zoos/fairs that are paid entry, so it's not like anyone is getting free feature codes unless they were already planning on attending that specific day. And they couldn't have picked anywhere indoors in Phoenix in the middle of August? That is going to be one sparsely attended event.
It would be cool if all these locations were indoor, i don't know every one on the list but . . . by their titles they don't look indoor. Except the two Shops maybe. But it would be nice if everyone of the stuff would be indoor.

View Post Originally Posted by Caigar
Bunca zoos/fairs that are paid entry, so it's not like anyone is getting free feature codes unless they were already planning on attending that specific day. And they couldn't have picked anywhere indoors in Phoenix in the middle of August? That is going to be one sparsely attended event.
It is hot. I agree with you on this one. Just make sure you put no Jacket on. So be very carefull. I hope this helped. I got help from someone to write this comment.

[QUOTE=Centex Homes 1;19942835]It would be cool if all these locations were indoor, i don't know every one on the list but . . . by their titles they don't look indoor. Except the two Shops maybe. But it would be nice if everyone of the stuff would be indoor.

I agree with you on this one. Just watch out. I hope this helped.

[QUOTE=Centex Homes 1;19942835]It would be cool if all these locations were indoor, i don't know every one on the list but . . . by their titles they don't look indoor. Except the two Shops maybe. But it would be nice if everyone of the stuff would be indoor.

It is hot. I agree with you on this one. Just make sure you put no Jacket on. So be very carefull. I hope this helped. I got help from someone to write this comment.

It would be cool if all these locations were indoor, i don't know every one on the list but . . . by their titles they don't look indoor. Except the two Shops maybe. But it would be nice if everyone of the stuff would be indoor.

I agree with you on this one. Just watch out. I hope this helped.
This never went on with me.
Attached Images
File Type: pngNew New.PNG (15.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 06-30-2010 at 10:20 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #160
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

awww, they have it in my state but i prob wouldn't be able to go oh well, maybe it will come again some day, closer to our city
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
webkinz on tour

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: