Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

Cosley Zoo is very small...no admission...donation if you choose. It is great for kids under 5 with your basic animals. Wheaton is a very family friendly town and the average family probably has 4 kids...Im sure it will be crowded. Looks like I need to round up my teenage daughter and her friends..LOL
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 12:24 PM   #92

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Yeah! Thank heavens nothing in my state is too far apart.

I looked at where they are going to be in each state, and mostly it's state fairs and zoos. Natural tie-in with our pets?
kaslina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #93
Miley .x

goldiegirl27 is a jewel in the roughgoldiegirl27 is a jewel in the rough

not coming anywhere near me in the uk
do a world tour!!!!!!!!!! lol
goldiegirl27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #94
kbird is an unknown quantity at this point

They are coming to my city!!!!! YAY!!! My daughter is so excited!! Well, ok, if I HAVE to admit it, I'm excited, too! Yippee! So sorry for the Canadians and those not close to one. As big and as popular as Webkinz is, I'm surprised that they are not coming to more places.
kbird is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #95
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, no towns near me
I wish they would do ALL States
And maybe a few other countries
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #96

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It is surprising they dont make a few candaian stops..Maybe in a few months the buses will be driving across the Newz for everyone to click on...wouldnt that be nice??...fingers crossed...
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #97
kbird is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Caigar
Bunca zoos/fairs that are paid entry, so it's not like anyone is getting free feature codes unless they were already planning on attending that specific day. And they couldn't have picked anywhere indoors in Phoenix in the middle of August? That is going to be one sparsely attended event.
Not all of them are paid entry. The zoo/park in my town that it is coming to is free admission. It's a rather nice perk of this city.
kbird is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:43 PM   #98
Lil Kinz

raidersdude911 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg i live close to one of the cities!
raidersdude911 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:45 PM   #99

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I want a cool car... when are you coming to my area? not on the schdule yet, bummer
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #100
Unregistered

Talking Re: "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

They're coming close to me...WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL i'm like freaking out(sort of)

Tags
webkinz on tour

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: