Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

A new front page story has been added:

"Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that they their "Webkinz Tour Team" will be going on a Road Trip this Summer, visiting fourteen different cities in the United States to show off Webkinz products and generate interest in the Website. Each person who visits one of their displays will receive a feature code for an exclusive "Webkinz Touring Van".

If you're lucky enough to be in one of the cities, when the "team" arrives, please tell us about your experience. Remember, just please don't tell us where you live or post any pictures with you in them. Click READ MORE below to see the list of locations and dates the "team" will be visiting.
  • July 9th, Aimee's Halmark, Ormand Beach, Florida
  • July 14th to August 1st, California State Fair, Sacramento, California
  • July 22nd, Edaville USA, Carver, Massachusetts
  • July 24th, Akron Zoo, Akron, Ohio
  • July 30th to 31st, Columbian Park Zoo, Lafayette, Indiana
  • July 30th to Aug 8th, Bangor State Fair, Bangor, Maine
  • August 7th, Cosley Zoo, Wheaton, Illinois
  • August 7th, Utah Highland Fling, North Highland, Utah
  • August 14th, Phoenix Zoo, Phoenix, Arizona
  • August 16th to 22nd, Illinois State Fair, Springfield, Illinois
  • August 25 th to 29th, Nevada State Fair, Reno, Nevada
  • August 26th to Sept 6th, New York State Fair, Syracuse, New York
  • August 26th to Sept 6th, Minnesota State Fair, St. Paul, Minnesota
  • September 4th, The Import Store, Fort Worth, Texas
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip: July 5th to Septr 6th

Aw, they're not coming to my state.

*Yay! First Reply! LOL*

Please save your "first reply" comments for the DCT. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 06-30-2010 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: .
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: "Webkinz Tour Team" to go on a USA Summer Road Trip

Yay! They are cmoing to my State!

I hope I am able to go.
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Oooh they are coming close to me....hope to make it!!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Aw, they're not coming to any cities around here
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #6
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

there's a TON close to me.I hope i can make it!
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

awwwwnn............. I wish they came to canada!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:09 AM   #8
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

They are not coming to any close to me, but I am excited that they are doing this. I can't wait to hear about it.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

No Canadian cities!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Why did it have to be only in the US? ~>
Hopefully for the Road Trip 2011 it'll be canada only! so ~>
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags