Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Tawny Pup Officially Retired

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Tawny Pup Officially Retired

Ganz has announced that the Tawny Pup is now officially retired. If you have been waiting on purchasing this one, better check your local stores to see if they still have them in stock.

Click the image to open in full size.

Since there is no Lil' Kinz Tawny Pup, the Pet Specific Item (PSI) for the Webkinz Tawny Pup, the Puppy Picnic Table, will become harder and harder to get, and its value on the WIGEV will continue to increase. Having just retired, the value increases to 6000 to 8000.

UPDATE: Robert from Ameriwade.Com has reported that the Tawny Pup is not only listed as "Retired" in the retailer console, but also as "Sold Out", so it appears that there will be no re-order for the Webkinz Tawny Pup. He has 4 left in stock, grab them while you can: Webkinz Tawny Pup (Large)
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 12:13 PM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Tawny Pup Retired

Bye Bye, Tawny Pup.
(first post!)
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Aww, I better go out and buy it soon! I like the Tawny pup. I'm sad to see it be retired...
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

WHAT!?!?! It like, came out a few months ago!! Why did they retired it?! Sigh..
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #5
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Tawny Pup Officially Retired

That was a real quick one to come and go...
Ahw well.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

ok this came out on july 2009 so why
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Why would they retire it so soon? Hmm. That stinks, it was a really cute one. Hopefully I can get my mom to buy it for me!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #8
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

I am going to have to get one of these soon!
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #9
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Honestly i am kind of glad the dog wasnt that cute. Not one of my favorites anyways, and just because it is retired doesnt mean it will fly off the shelf, i still see Raccoons and German Shepherds and other retired ones at my local stores.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #10
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my fav webkinz, which i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to have a rare pet, or hope to have a rare pet!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: