Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #21
PenPal Bunnies
Webkinz :)

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Taurus Bull PSI and PSF Confirmed!

grrr mad is me
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 07:33 PM   #22
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

that clock thing the pet item it looks pretty cool i wonder if the hands on the clock move
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:19 AM   #23
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Psi sounds awesome I might get this pet when it comes to the estore LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #24
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I REALLY wish Ganz would consider coming out with these pets in plush. They are going to be so adorable and would make great presents for friends who also collect Webkinz. I always wished the birthstone pets would come in plush and now I wish these would.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #25

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

is it an estore or an webkinz cause if its an estore i cannot buy it
webkinzlover191 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #26
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Awesome pet! I'm guessing it's an eStore pet!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #27
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

so very cool. I think I am going to like the new line.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:21 AM   #28
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

So the April Diamond Doggy will be available until the end of April.
The Taurus Bull should technically run April 21 to May 21...
If you would like to know the rest of the "technical" dates set for the 2010 Zodiac, see below!

Gemini - May 22 - June 22 2010
Cancer - June 23 - July 23 2010
Leo - July 24 - Aug 23 2010
Virgo - Aug 24 - Sept 23 2010
Libra - Sept 24 - Oct 23 2010
Scorpio - Oct 24 - Nov 22 2010
Saggitarius - Nov 23 - Dec 21 2010
Capricorn - Dec 22 - Jan 20 2011
Aquarius - Jan 21 - Feb 19 2011
Pisces - Feb 20 - March 20 2011
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #29
chloealice11

Talking Re: Webkinz Taurus Bull PSI and PSF Confirmed!

I hope the Pisces comes soon because I was born during that time of year and I SOOO want it!
Old 04-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #30
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

I have an idea about what Ganz might do for Aquarius, since it isn't an animal.I did research because I am Aquarius. When I looked it up, I found that ancient Greeks found it as a Peacock or Goose. Neither of these are pets yet . . . . However, the Chinese found it as a Rat. I hope Ganz won't make it a Rat!!! Especially since its symbol is Water, and water is a symbol of peace.

View Post Originally Posted by lovepuppy9008
Not my fav pet, but that's ok! I can't wait to see what cancer is! Also, are they done with the jewel pets?
For Cancer they might finally come out with a crab . . . .

Last edited by scoutreeve; 04-18-2010 at 06:24 PM..
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: