Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Webkinz Stadium Glitch - Members Unable to Enter

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Stadium Glitch - Members Unable to Enter

Click the image to open in full size.
Update: We are thankful that members were able to enter the 5pm KT competition and there were results. The glitch appears to be fixed.

WI members report they were unable to enter their pets in the stadium competitions this morning. We hope this glitch will be fixed soon.

In the meantime, enjoy the new features in Webkinz World and enjoy our forum at WI.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Stadium Glitch

that stinks!!
Wow, a LOT is going on today!

Last edited by kittycats10; 08-06-2009 at 12:08 PM..
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
511ba
Webkinz :)

iluvvolleyball5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Stadium Glitch - Members Unable to Enter

that stinks i havent been to the stadium a while
iluvvolleyball5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
seatrout

Talking Re: Webkinz Stadium Glitch - Members Unable to Enter

Everytime I visit the webkinz Stadium, it logs me out. but it will be fixed soon. no worries
Old 08-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
KA RETIREE
Gift Guru

chapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Looks like those of you with Deluxe accounts can now do an extra KA class for each pet every day. If Ganz had let us enter an additional pet at the Stadium each day instead I would have FINALLY broken down and become a Deluxe member.
chapman12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #6
akbalas will become famous soon enough

I am also having a glitch in ALL my outdoor rooms...The other rooms are still easy to enter. :<(
Any suggestions?
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #7
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

yupp i was hoping to enter the cooking competition now that my pet is level 5 but i couldnt
suneshin3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #8
Unregistered

Omg that might mean a new competition!!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #9

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Here is something weird and new, I went to do my garden and it looks like the room is just floating in air.
birdfolks
tried to attach a picture but to big. oh well. check yours out
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #10
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Stadium doesn't work, also we can't play PVP games either.

KinzPhones won't connect to start games anymore, like they were doing last year. The games time out before they can start.

Also noticed we are unable to trade in the trading room- I keep getting an error saying the everybody is "already involved with trading"... I was the only one in a room with one other person and we both sat at a table and I requested a trade... how can the players be trading with someone else if there's nobody else in there but us?
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: