Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Stadium Events not working

Hi Sieana Welcome to Webkinz Insider
There is not a whole lot we can do about the problems you are having with not being able to attend your own party. Sorry to hear that
While you might think that this has nothing to do with what we are talking about here, I think it has EVERYTHING to do with it because they are BOTH Multi-player venues and the programming must be 'shared.'
You can call Ganz tomorrow morning and see if there is anything they can do about it. But be warned, they will only talk to people who are 18 and over. (If you are younger get an adult to do this)
The phone number is
1-866-WEB-KINZ (make sure you use the # key with the Z on it)
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 10:32 AM   #12
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

ganz as messed this up a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well they should fix it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #13

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

I am happy that someone posted this ... I thought it was just me !

I've been looking at WI to see if anyone else had this problem, and saw nothing. Then wondering if it was my computer clock, and cleaning cache and all that.

Hope they fix it soon.

And thanks again for posting
davidchrysostom is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #14

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

this used to happen to me all the time
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
taggylou is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank goodness it is not just me. I have tried different accounts and different computers and off and on for the past week I cannot get into any room in the clubhouse. All I get is a blue screen as well. I have spoken to Ganz three times last week and they had me download fox fire which I did. That made no difference. I cannot use internet explorer or fire fox and gain access to the clubhouse. I have missed three parties and cannot get into the trading room much less any other room. I am getting very disgusted with Ganz. Sorry just had to vent. I really wish they would get their act together. It seems like this started when they updated with the party stuff. My kids are driving me nuts to get into the clubhouse.
taggylou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #16

PearlPata is a jewel in the roughPearlPata is a jewel in the rough

add this to the list of every other thing that isn't working in ww.Man I tell ya ever since that last big update i have not been able to do any quick draws,the only job i can do is kinzville mover,no quizzys blast,no trading or anything in the clubhouse for kinzchat plus,and when you get in the regular clubhouse every room is empty.I have called webkinz and they told me they were sorry for all the trouble,but it is really getting bad in there with all the mess ups.Well i hope they get things fixed soon,let's keep our fingers crossed.
PearlPata is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #17

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Usually Ganz has the stadium fixed by now. I hope it's nothing major. I miss the stadium.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #18
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

The stadium is finally working! Go enter!
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #19
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

They broke the stadium again, just in time for the weekend!
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #20
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Stadium Events not working

I thought I was going crazy. I havent been able to do anything in webkinz stadium. I have used the contact us site on my webkinz, to no help. I was so glad I stumbled across this site. Thanks for all the help!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: