Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #71
mandypuppy9
Webkinz :)

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Spotted Sea Monster Coming Soon

OMG! IT is sooooo adorable!

But It is probably going to be e-store...All the cool ones are
mandypuppy9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #72
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

why does webkinz keep making e-pets. If i have to spend 12 dollars i want something real. People are starving in this world and we are spending good money on some virtual pixels! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!!!!!
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #73

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

This pet is definitely a must! Go estore!......where the pets are part of the computer and you. I know I make no sense hehe
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #74
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

IT IS SOOO CUTE!!!!! I wish I could buy estore.... Oh well...
Hopefully sometime I might get lucky and win an estore pet or be able to buy estore eventually.

All the really cool pets are e-store...
Why Ganz?? WHY!?!?

Last edited by Ginger945; 11-10-2009 at 08:10 PM..
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #75

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

i forchune teller.last month i begged my seal luvin freind by saying this"yes i see it many colorful seals lay in your fuchure",now look colorful seal like webkinzgo me
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #76
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

awww, its so cute!!
evangeline5432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #77

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Spotted Sea Monster Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by idance510
why does webkinz keep making e-pets. If i have to spend 12 dollars i want something real. People are starving in this world and we are spending good money on some virtual pixels! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!!!!!
that what i think. the MOST i would pay for an estore is 6 dollors the MOST.i mean we aren't geting a plush or charm not even a peice of paper with a code on it its crazy. and they want so much for the duluxe.i have 2 accounts but i would have to pay 45 for both but could have 5.and the annuel family doesn't even give your the dulexe e-store year item thing. THE WORLD IS EXPENCIVE WITH SO LITTLE TO GIVE,SO MUCH NEEDED, AND SO MUCH TO BE DISIERED! (that would make a good signiture if anyone wants to use it they can)
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #78
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update...I like it..wish it were a little more colorful...but cute...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #79
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Very interesting!! Finally, another Fictional creature from Ganz
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #80

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

My son wants one already. Can't wait for more details. You guys are always on top of things.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, mandypuppy9 waz heres, nessie was here, redstar55wuzhere, the kraken

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: