Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #21
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Webkinz :)

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Spotted Jaguar IS an Endangered Signature Afterall

Yay! I'm going shopping! *runs to car to go to mall*
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #22
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Will they make up their minds already?
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #23
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I thought Ganz was going to discontinue those signatures.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #24

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Now THAT is weird!

I wonder why it said that it was a regular signature?

I still might get this pet.
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #25
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Pfft....Ganz tried to make endangered pets extinct, no no no! There are people on the team trying to save it . The care about nature. Ok, really I got nothing. I just hope is an endangered pet

FOR REALZ DIS TIME
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #26
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

It seems like Ganz has had a LOT of glitches lately. Really. This is just sooo confusing. What is up? Maybe people should call Webkinz Customer Service? I don't know, if you call C.S, they'll probably say that it's not a known issue or whatever. I don't know why Ganz would SAY one thing (with the Red Panda being the "last endangered pet") and then DO another. Maybe they just decided they wanted to keep doing Signature Endangered. (That would be great because I don't have any Endangered pets.)
Jojii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #27
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Hmm... maybe they will alternate regular Signatures and endangered Signatures between months (example: May- Signature Australian Shepard, June- Signature endangered Spotted Jaguar). I just love the Jaguar!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #28
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Thanks for clearing that up, ViolinBeauty! It's hard to keep up with exclusives, signature exclusives, signature endangered exclusives, retired exclusives, retired-but-brought back-retired again, etc etc etc!

I also saw the ad in my WW account this morning that lists this pet as ENDANGERED.

Click the image to open in full size.

I believe the Creative Director mentioned that the walls and flooring would be no longer, so it makes sense that you didn't get them. They had started "recycling" them even before the announcement was made.

Congratulations on your new pet and congratulations on your signature endangered exclusive!

Again, thanks for clearing this up!

Yeah, I was clicking through pages today doing my peek-a-news when I came across this post from may 31st, the picture does show it's endangered, though the tags for the post don't lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsj.jpg (126.3 KB, 10 views)
meeshelyse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #29
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

yea i saw that ad!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #30
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I'm surprised that ganz said that the endangered pets were going to be no more. and i'm getting one sometime today
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: