Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2011, 12:09 AM   #11
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Webkinz Spotted Jaguar IS an Endangered Signature Afterall

Interesting..& confusing xD Thanks for letting us know!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 12:41 AM   #12
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

oh um, i didnt know the lounger was endangered exlusive lol, i recieved that chair and a wish token but no walls or flooring.

i should have explained better

Last edited by violinbeauty; 06-04-2011 at 12:41 AM..
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:56 AM   #13
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
oh um, i didnt know the lounger was endangered exlusive lol, i recieved that chair and a wish token but no walls or flooring.

i also got a badge, i cannot remember which one though
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is very strange. I hope they get this sorted out.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #15

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
im really confused and ticked right now......... i have a good amount of unadopted sig endangered pets right now because im behind on adoptions. i bought them knowing there was no hurry to adopt since i knew the package of loot they came with when you adopted them.

ARE YOU ALL REALLY SAYING THAT ALL THOSE ENDANGERED PETS NO LONGER HAVE ANY OF THE WALL PAPER OR THE EXCLUSIVE ITEMS? ARE YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY SAYING THIS? because if you are then i am besides myself with anger and ivehad enough anger with this company the last month. i was promised these things when i bought my endangered. it was promised me when i payed the 27 bucks. NOW I WONT GET MOST OF IT? HONESTLY???????????????

ganz better rethink this mighty fast. real fast. real real real real fast.

in the past, they have left programming in for years if that was part of the package. why is this any different? it is reniging on my sale. before anyone tells me they can change anything they want, no they cant. they say they can change the site. not the product you buy.

boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am i ticked. i counted on getting the packages of loot when i got all these, i only have adoted one. so i only have one of the wallpaper and floor. i counted on that for my decorating and thats why i got these ................... I DIDNT THINK I HAD TO RUSH RUSH RUSH LIKE THEY WANT YU TO DO WITH EVERYTHIHNG.

they got their money from me so i guess they dont care. well, you know if they dont change this back to normal, they will get neither my loyalty or my paper thin trust nor most of the money i had spent on this hobby because this is breach of contract.

ARE THEY KIDDING?

you really need a face for furious.
You still get walls and floors with the other endangered animals. I adopted one the other day and the adoption went normal THIS particular one was not programmed to have any that's all.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #16
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty

Thanks for clearing that up, ViolinBeauty! It's hard to keep up with exclusives, signature exclusives, signature endangered exclusives, retired exclusives, retired-but-brought back-retired again, etc etc etc!

I also saw the ad in my WW account this morning that lists this pet as ENDANGERED.

Click the image to open in full size.

I believe the Creative Director mentioned that the walls and flooring would be no longer, so it makes sense that you didn't get them. They had started "recycling" them even before the announcement was made.

Congratulations on your new pet and congratulations on your signature endangered exclusive!

Again, thanks for clearing this up!
Attached Images
File Type: pngEndangered ad.png (83.3 KB, 109 views)
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #17
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
You still get walls and floors with the other endangered animals. I adopted one the other day and the adoption went normal THIS particular one was not programmed to have any that's all.
Thanks Denim! This makes sense, especially after the Creative Director said they weren't happy with the walls and flooring.

Appreciate you posting and clearing this up!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #18
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I want this thanks for the information!
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:18 AM   #19
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
OH MY OH MY! thanks so much for postingthis.............. man, this is crazy.

i was afraid id become an endangered species on ww if they really messed with the loot we get with these pricey pets.............

i hope they were just using this pet to test us , so id say they failed the test, or maybe we passed it??????

thanks again and rep for you for SURE!
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz Spotted Jaguar IS an Endangered Signature Afterall

Ganz def has a lot of glitches going on. Why can't the programmers TEST stuff before it gets to us & ANNOYS us over & over?
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: