Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Spotted Jaguar IS an Endangered Signature Afterall *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Spotted Jaguar IS an Endangered Signature Afterall *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.In early March 2011, Ganz announced that they were "bidding farewell" to the Signature Endangered Webkinz. They said that the Endangered Red Panda would be the last pet in the line.

Then, just a few days ago we brought you a report from Webkinz Insider member violinbeauty who had just purchased and adopted a Spotted Jaguar. According to the pet's tag, it is a Signature Endangered pet.

Now, we have confirmation from WI member Denimbutterfly, who adopted a Jaguar today, that the pet is showing up in Webkinz World as an Endangered pet. Although she did not receive a Sanctuary Pack with special Walls or Floors, she did receive a Wish Token and an Endangered Exclusive item We also have reports that Ganz is running advertisements in Webkinz World showing the Jaguar as an Endangered pet. All previous mentions of the Jaguar by Ganz had indicated that it was a Regular Signature.

As confusing as all of this is, we know that many Webkinz players will be thrilled to have one last shot at the amazing Endangered Exclusive items that come with this very special line of pets.

*UPDATE*
Thanks to WI member PoliceProperty for letting us know that a phone call to Ganz is all it takes, to have the Wall/Floor Sanctuary Pack manually placed in your dock. You can find the Ganz phone number in our WIKI.

Last edited by AuntMary57; 06-04-2011 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Updated info from violinbeauty
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
EASTER!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitters
lazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitterslazygal is all that glitters

Default Re: Webkinz Spotted Jaguar IS an Endangered Signature Afterall

Okay that is weird.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

that's so awesome i want to get this pet
dogsbestfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #4

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

So if the Spotted Jaguar is an Endangered Signature pet for June, what then, if any, is the regular signature pet supposed to be ?? [sigh] I love how Ganz keeps us in the loop.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #5
ell Hi. Im CgRocks13

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

Awesome! Im gonna get it! Lol
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #6
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

YAY! I'm glad they are continuing making endangered species pets!
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #7
Light Your Heart Up

luree611 has disabled reputation

WoW. That IS confusing. xD I don't know what to think of it... so ill just say, yay for more endangered siggys! I wonder if this will lead to the return of that line of pets or not. Only time will tell.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #8

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Interesting....
I want this pet even more now. :3
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:23 PM   #9

s7sma is a glorious beacon of lights7sma is a glorious beacon of lights7sma is a glorious beacon of light

I've abopted 2 endangered pets in the last month in hopes of getting the badges that were supposed to come with them .I hoped it was just a glitch when I didn't get them the first time so I bought a second pet and still no badges .I called customer service and they tried to tell me badges are randomly programed and sometimes not awarded . I will not be getting anymore especially if they they don't come with the cool wallpaper and floor.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #10
ebkinz are

Willowmist has disabled reputation

Ooh, that makes me want it even more!
Willowmist is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: