Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 04:49 PM   #41
arrior of RiverClan
Webkinz :)

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Sparkling Pegasus coming to Webkinz World (eStore Only)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! It's waaaaay cuter than the first one. Too bad it's eStore. I'd love to get it.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #42
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Cute! I love that crazy, colorful, wavy mane
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:06 PM   #43
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

This is sorta cute, maybe I'll get one to befriend my Pegasus!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #44
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Its cute and the psi is cool .
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #45
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Woah... She's absolutely beautiful!!! I love her, too bad she's eStore! She's just amazing... her PSI and PSF are cool too, can't wait to see her in the Clubhouse!!!

Thanks!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #46
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Sparkling Pegasus coming to Webkinz World (eStore Only)

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!i want it sooooooo bad!!!when will it come out!!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #47
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

no plushy?!?!
She would have gone so perfect with my Ribbon Unicorn
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #48
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

(Wolf whistle) Wow she's a beauty! So wish I could get her! Oh and she flies! Wow-ee wow!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #49
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Well, they recently had the Ribbon Unicorn - that is a horse family to me!

I love the e-pets quite a bit, since there are many of the critters that I don't really need
the stuffed version for... but I really fail to see why Ganz has them priced so high.

The designing costs are about the same as far as the website, but there is NO manufacturing cost, no materials used, nada, zilch, nothing. Why do they need to cost the equivalent of $12.50 still?
I feel a little ripped off when I buy one, but I still occasionally get them. (I'll simply have to have the thunderbird, for example! The shamrock dragon is a close second.)

Lately, I've been feeling pretty ripped off, but no one is forcing me to buy them.
It is just disappointing to see Ganz being so greedy on the e-pets.
KittyFanatic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:56 PM   #50
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Not liking this pet... sorry to those who do. I did however like the carousel horse!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sparkly;;

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: