Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Skunk is the May Pet of the Month

The skunk is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I think that you made a good choice for the pet of the month for May.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 11:13 AM   #12
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz Skunk is the May Pet of the Month

when i first looked at it, i thought it said shark! i do have a skunk. i do like them
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #13
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I love the skunK! I only have 13 webkinz and so far all of the POTMs are a pet i have! awesome!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #14
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I have long yearned after my DD's skunk..it is absolutely adorable and I have always wanted one...
This is the ONLY POTM that I am purposely getting! I'm SO EXCITED!!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #15
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Thanks for letting us know FIA , I don't have one yet, I wonder what the PSI is ?

The PSI is a black and white fridge, it's sort of curved, I love it.

If I get one I'll call it Stinky McFinky, if it'll let me.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I have long yearned after my DD's skunk..it is absolutely adorable and I have always wanted one...
This is the ONLY POTM that I am purposely getting! I'm SO EXCITED!!
Click the image to open in full size.

That's brilliant Dragonbird! Do you think the Skunk's stink will out-stink the Ganz Gas?
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #16
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Horrah! I don't have this pet, but I really like it - finally one I'd like to adopt for POTM!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #17
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info. The Skunk is so cute I think I may have one .
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #18
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the info FIA.

Gosh golly, that makes another POTM I have already adopted. At this rate I will never get that carousel.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #19
panda fan 1

Smile Re: Webkinz Skunk is the May Pet of the Month

yes finanly! a webkinz i really like for pet of the month!
Old 02-22-2010, 12:49 PM   #20
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

YEAH!!! Stinky was my first pet and I'm glad someone finally sniffed him out and gave him the attention he deserves!

Thanks for letting us know!

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Thanks for the info FIA.

Gosh golly, that makes another POTM I have already adopted. At this rate I will never get that carousel.
I know your pain, with 244 pets, I almost alls have the pet of the month. But then again I did buy one i already had just to get the Carousel.

Good Luck!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: