Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #81
Snoopy loves my
Webkinz :)

SmileySnoopy is a jewel in the roughSmileySnoopy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Signature German Shepherd Confirmed on Webkinz Newz

Aww-So cute!
SmileySnoopy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #82
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Ihave got to get this one. I told my hubby know he has no choice he MUST buy me a signature!!! hehehe looks like my sascha who is already 6 months now.
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #83
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Pretty cute, although it kind of looks the same as the regular in a way.. oh well. [:
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #84
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

ooo Isn't it cute! I think it looks more realistic than the other one.
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:07 PM   #85

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

Well, if I can get one in time, this will be a HUGE hit for my son's birthday in mid January. He loves dogs, German Shepherds especially, despite the fact that we have beagles. I wonder about its PSI...
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:51 AM   #86

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Cute dog, but.....I want a Border Collie!!!!!! Or a pomeranian. Lol, I think I'll have to pass on this one. He's cute, but not cute enough to drop 25 bucks on, imo.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:33 PM   #87
This writer is
Gifted

madi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear WI,
I must let you know, this is making me cry to see this webkinz. I'm sure you're all thinking how could you cry over a stuffed animal?!!!? Well it's because my grandfather recently passed away. He was an officer of OK City and owned his own police dog. Therefore, I'm getting one in honor of him. Please pray for his wonderful infinity in heaven.

Thank you,
Madi86042
madi86042 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #88
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

i am definatley going to buy it! (if i have enough money!!!!!)
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:32 AM   #89

BlazeLavadragon is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
I already have a name picked out for this one!
Me too.His name is Liam
BlazeLavadragon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:44 AM   #90
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by madi86042
Dear WI,
I must let you know, this is making me cry to see this webkinz. I'm sure you're all thinking how could you cry over a stuffed animal?!!!? Well it's because my grandfather recently passed away. He was an officer of OK City and owned his own police dog. Therefore, I'm getting one in honor of him. Please pray for his wonderful infinity in heaven.

Thank you,
Madi86042
I'm so sorry madi. I'm heading off to bed right now and will certainly pray for you and your family. Your grandfather gave his life in service to others and I am sure he is being rewarded greatly in heaven. It's a wonderful gesture to get the German Sheppard in honor of him, and this pet (IMO) is the cutest of them all in real life. I'm sure you will treasure him forever.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, ay carumba!, my fav dakota, siggies are lots $$$, smells like purple, steph got 1 post

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: