Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Signature German Shepherd Confirmed on Webkinz Newz

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Signature German Shepherd Confirmed on Webkinz Newz

Last month we brought you the news that the Barnes & Noble website had provided clues to Webkinz possibly scheduled for release in January 2010. Over the past week, we have been able to confirm a number of those pets. Today we can bring you the news that the next pet in the Signature line is going to be the Signature German Shepherd.
Click the image to open in full size.

Don't forget to take a look at our partner store, Ameriwade.Com. All of the January pets will be available for pre-order on Ameriwade's site at 12pm (Noon) Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, November 25th. A portion of each purchase goes to support related costs here at Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Signature German Shepherd Confirmed on Webkinz Newz

Coolio! I"ll want this one!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #3
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Smile Re: Webkinz Signature German Shepherd Confirmed on Webkinz Newz

Yay! I am so excited! I can't wait to see what it will look like!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Cool! Can't wait!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Aw... it's so adorable and tough! A great addition to my team, if I want it more. I think I may get it, not too sure
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Ooooooooh! This looks great!!! Thanks for the info!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:19 PM   #7
Chazzy4ever
Webkinz :)

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

German Shepherds are cute but i have a bad past with them.....one bit me twice and gave me a concussion...i was rushed to the hospital and had to get stitches....
Chazzy4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

On the first day of chrsitmas Ganz gave to me...
A blufadoddoleeooodododo whatever kinda animal that may be...

On the second day of christmas Ganz gave to me...
Two german shepards...and A blufadoddoleeooodododo whatever kinda animal that may be...

On the third day of Christmas Ganz gave to me...
Three kinds of penguins...Two German Shepards and A blufadoddoleeooodododo whatever kinda animal that may be...

On the fourth day of Chirstmas Ganz gave to me...
Four types of unicorns...Three kinds of penguins...Two German Shepards and A blufadoddoleeooodododo whatever kinda animal that may be...

You get the picture? I'm sick of REPEATS!!! Come on Ganz, give us NEW!!!

I WANT MY NARWHAL!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #9
musicgirl1996

Talking Re: Webkinz Signature German Shepherd Confirmed on Webkinz Newz

Man, Ganz is on a roll with these latest pets! They're all so cute!!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 12:27 PM   #10
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm in LOVE! I grew up with German Shepherds, and while extremely territorial (made a great watch dog on a farm!) They were so loving and loyal and such smart dogs.
I haven't splurged on a Signature Webkinz yet (I really wanted the raccoon, but missed out) so I'm vowing to get this one! Hope the PSI is GREAT!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, ay carumba!, my fav dakota, siggies are lots $$$, smells like purple, steph got 1 post

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: