Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #81
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Signature Cocker Spaniel PSI, PSF Revealed

whoa! fansay!
fredned101 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #82
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

Thanks for the info! This might be one signature pet I'll have to get!
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:19 AM   #83
jeepboy01
Webkinz :)

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! I love the Majestic Mansion Bed! this pet and his PSI will be wonderful additions to my house!
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #84
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Wow! The PSI is so cool!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #85
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Awesome item ok pet.
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:52 AM   #86
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Wow. I LOVE the PSI. It's so awesome! Either I'll buy the Dog and name it after my old Cocker Spaniel, or I'll just trade for the bed! Either way, I LOVE this pet!!!!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:43 AM   #87
Gifted

Diawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to behold

Thank you so much for this! I was so excited to find it!
My husband went out and looked everywhere for a Calico Signature. When he couldn't find one and was informed by several vendors that they had sold out the first day he went ahead and preordered next months! When he told me, I had no idea what the September Sig was going to be. My daughter and I loved the look of the stuffy....but she is going to jump all over the place when she sees this PSI.
It is incredible. I am addicted to Signatures. Addicted I tell you!
My husband was then so wonderfull to allow me to obtain a Sig Calico from ebay=)
He is an enabler. He feeds my addiction out of love tho=))
/huge hugs
~Dawn
Diawnie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #88
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow, awesome bed! It looks awesome! At first, I thought it was a house, LOL. The PSF looks interesting too
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #89
Lil Kinz

lovepuppy54 is an unknown quantity at this point

love it so cutei want it really badlove ya chow
lovepuppy54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:31 AM   #90
Webkinz :)
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I was a little shocked that 2 of my daughters (took them to Justice on 8/1) did NOT like the Calico cat. I love it's PSI but they did not like the plush--thought too big. I am a cat lover too...I have been trying to keep things to 1 webkinz/month (3 daughters)--they choose the iguna, chocolate lab and silversoft cat. All these PSIs are cool. I think they will want the SEPT signature--I have been able to hit Justice with a 40% off coupon the last many months and then the cost is much better (like 16 for a Signature and 10 for Webkinz, 7.5 for lil kinz)--the best deal in town....they do not carry the Care Valley but Target and a few local Hallmarks sell for $10. Justice is hit or miss on Signature but I do find them. The only other signature we got is the other dog and the gold clothes are nice but not great--got the fireplace though as signature gift and that is cool.
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: