Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average. Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 09:22 PM   #11
Laus Deo!!!
Webkinz :)

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz signature cocker spaniel pet specific item and pet special food revealed

I think it's cute but it's eyebrows are a little bushy and I LOVE it's PSI!!!!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz signature cocker spaniel pet specific item and pet special food revealed

I'm DEF getting it!! =D
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #13

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Webkinz signature cocker spaniel pet specific item and pet special food revealed

cute I'm so getting it!! Is the mansion a bed?
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:33 PM   #14

jeLlyBeAn1573 will become famous soon enough

Yep I do believe the mansion is a bed
jeLlyBeAn1573 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #15

All webkinz r must-haves for me because I get them no matter what
Old 08-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #16
i am a viking.

iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!

I LOVE THE PSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SOOOO CUTE. i want it!
iheartmistfeb16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:36 PM   #17

Red face Re: Webkinz signature cocker spaniel pet specific item and pet special food revealed

View Post Originally Posted by jeLlyBeAn1573
Yep I do believe the mansion is a bed
thanks! Btw, I hot the luxury tub today--one more and my Spa will be finished ;]
Old 08-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #18
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Ooooh... I love this, love this pet and the PSI is fabulous! Thank you for posting the news!

Peace,
Jenn
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #19

Cupcake196 will become famous soon enough

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PSI CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cupcake196 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #20
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Oh I can see another food being scamed in the trading room with this one.
The PSF looks like a tropy.
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: