Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

Tomboy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

That is the CUTEST stuffed webkinz ever! Thanks for posting.

-
Tomboy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #112

bocellilover is on a distinguished road

I am SOoooooooooooo Excited about this Signature Kitty!!!!

Does ANYONE have idea as to what they are going to have for Signature pets yet for Sept, or Octobler....I am so anxious to find out, especailly because of Halloween....I'm wondering if their going to have a Halloween SIgnature ppet at all.

I also LOVE the orange & black dargon theri having in September, along with the "adorable" turkey! I have too many pets already, but I just can't help getting more...they always have such great ones coming out. I believe I am up to having "67" pets already!!!!

I am also wondering how you can trade with other people on here for items. I am looking for things I want from Christmas, and Halloween, among other items.

Huggies....
bocellilover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:07 AM   #113
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Yeah the signature kity is cute! My favorite cat out of them all. Now it says webkinz.....Just when you only have 2 posts it says you are a lil kinz. You've moved up!

Also one question for people out there: The signature panda isn't retired is it? Cause I was looking at it on ebay and it said under the discription: Active/Retired? RETIRED. I was like WHAT?!

VM me with answer please.... ^^^^^^
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #114
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by bocellilover
I am SOoooooooooooo Excited about this Signature Kitty!!!!

I am also wondering how you can trade with other people on here for items. I am looking for things I want from Christmas, and Halloween, among other items.

Huggies....
Hi bocellilover. To trade you need to become a "gifted trainee." To see how to do that, go to the forum, WI rules and suggestions. and the thread that is named "Webkinz Insider Official Gift Exchange Information" by MissyK. (Sorry, I haven't found out how to do links yet!)
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:41 AM   #115
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

I want a signature calico cat so so bad there so cute ;d
Old 06-22-2009, 10:29 AM   #116
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Oh and what I said up there about the webkinz and lil kinz.....

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
Yeah the signature kity is cute! My favorite cat out of them all. Now it says webkinz.....Just when you only have 2 posts it says you are a lil kinz. You've moved up!

Also one question for people out there: The signature panda isn't retired is it? Cause I was looking at it on ebay and it said under the discription: Active/Retired? RETIRED. I was like WHAT?!

VM me with answer please.... ^^^^^^
That was meant for horsegirl94.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #117
loupieloo115

Default Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

I can't wait i's so Fluffy and cute i have one at home
Old 06-22-2009, 01:40 PM   #118
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

Awwwwww it looks like my cat callie!But she's black hopefully they'll make a black calico cat.............But i'm getting it!

Alright PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we're going to make Ganz make more Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ifyou are with me,webkinzro,meowface please help!

p.s.: please make webkinz make a black calico cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by cheekybernard; 06-22-2009 at 01:40 PM..
cheekybernard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #119
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a real cat that looks just like that!! i really want that cool cat!

arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #120
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

cool thraed
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, need it!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: