Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

This one is my favorite by far!!! Love it!
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 08:08 AM   #102
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

its so cute i have to get that webbie

PS: my b-day is june 28 i mite get the pink pony from my friend
does anybody have name ideas for me ?
Old 06-21-2009, 09:01 AM   #103
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

I am so getting the calico cat for my birthday wich is in august! And I love cats so much!
Old 06-21-2009, 09:53 AM   #104

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Ugh, I think Harry Potter is, well, ewww! So boring! The just yak yak yak though the whole movie. I hate it, but I will say, the action is pretty cool.
wow. . . . i cant understand how ANYBODY would hate harry potter. it i so much better then twilight not that you like twilight but in case you do
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #105
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I like it! This cat actually has shape to it! It's pretty cute! If I could choose a webkinz cat I would get this one.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #106
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by susand610
wow. . . . i cant understand how ANYBODY would hate harry potter. it i so much better then twilight not that you like twilight but in case you do
Well, I'm not THAT into Harry Potter, but I understand why some people like it. (Ok most people) YAY! finally someone who isn't a big fan of twilight! NO OFFENSE, but I hate twilight! Sorry!! By the way, am I the only one to notice the online image has six legs instead of four!!???
Old 06-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #107
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

My Goodness!!! I love it!!! It is so very detailed. I love it!! My grandma will sooo buy this for me!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 05:57 PM   #108

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Very pretty cat, but the price thing is way too much. Why haven't they made a signature horse?!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #109
Unregistered

Cool Re: Webkinz Signature Calico Cat Coming to Webkinz World In August 2009

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
oh bud i can totally help u with ur ferret prob. c i sorta pitch ideas 2 the Webkinz Corp. and they listen!! sometimes. ive been telling them 4EVER 2 make a Calico Cat. like ever since the Siamese Cat. . . half the newest webbies have been my ideas, no joke!!and i bet if i pitch the ferret idea enough we can get a ferret 4 WW!!!! ill like SO totally help with that!! i hope i can influence 1!!!! + maybe a weasel, iLUV weasels!! they're so cool!! im working on new ideas 4 new webbies rite now!! so dont wrry!!

OOOOhhh well can you suggest to them to make a flamingo? Or a snow leopard? That would be great!!
Old 06-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #110
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

YAY!!!!! I have been asking for this pet for a looooooooooooong time!!! Thanks WI for the imformation!!!!! I really like this cat because I haev a calico cat for real and her name is Honey

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Well, I'm not THAT into Harry Potter, but I understand why some people like it. (Ok most people) YAY! finally someone who isn't a big fan of twilight! NO OFFENSE, but I hate twilight! Sorry!! By the way, am I the only one to notice the online image has six legs instead of four!!???

I hate Twilight too The Chronicals Of Narnia are sooooooooooooo much better!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, need it!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: