Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Signature Arctic Fox Coming in December 2011 After All!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Signature Arctic Fox Coming in December 2011 After All!

Click the image to open in full size.In a bizarre turn of events, Robert from our partner store Ameriwade.Com gave us the news today that Ganz has issued a reversal of their decision to not offer the Webkinz Signature Arctic Fox in December! That's right, the Signature Arctic Fox is back on as a December 2011 plush release.

However, this news comes with a caveat. The information that we currently have is that each retailer will be limited to only 2 of these Webkinz in December.

We are trying to get clarification as to whether the Signature Arctic Fox will be available for re-order for January 2012, but cannot confirm or deny whether this will be the case. With the extremely limited quantity, Robert will be holding off on the pre-order for this particular pet until he can confirm exact quantities. Stay tuned to Webkinz Insider for more information on this pet.

In the meantime, Ameriwade is still offering pre-orders on all the other December 2011 Webkinz -- at only $13.99 each and $5 flat rate shipping -- and a portion of each sale goes to help us here at Webkinz Insider!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz Signature Arctic Fox Coming in December 2011 After All!

Thanx Justin.

This pet is going to be really, really limited. When the news first came out, so many of us wanted this pet. So many of us are going to be disappointed. I bet this pet will sell for the BIG BUCKS on eBay. What is the matter with Ganz?
suzee**************************.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/shalloween_pumpkin_nice_teeth_100-101.gif?w=53&h=32[/IMG] Click the image to open in full size.
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Signature Arctic Fox Coming in December 2011 After All!

Ooh! I really want that Fox!
Amber420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oh awesome! It just makes sense to release it! yay! Thanks for keeping us updated!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
SWS

adara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonder

COME ON GANZ !!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND !!!!!!!!!!!! Well at least we finally have a signature for December ....... again. adara111 a-dar-a-1-1-1
Proud owner of 253 webkinz and 6 mazin' hamsters
adara111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #6

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

Not a strange turn a events. I told you the day you guys said it wasn't going to be available that your information was wrong.
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Wow. O_O When I go into my retailer this week to get my Canary, I'm putting one on hold!!
tiggy2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Awesome! But what is going on with them????
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I hate that!!!

I have no shop near my city for buy the webkinz plush so I buy all at ameriwade!!! And I want so much this plush!!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #10
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Cool. MAKE UP YOUR MIND GANZ!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: