Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Shamrock Dragon coming to Webkinz World (eStore only)!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Shamrock Dragon coming to Webkinz World (eStore only)!

During this morning's maintenance, there were a number of new pets and items added. The first of these pets added was the Webkinz Shamrock Dragon! We don't have an exact release date, but seeing as it was just added to the system, we should be seeing the Shamrock Dragon before the end of February or the first week in March, as it's definitely designed to be a seasonal pet for St. Patrick's Day.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

We can confirm that the Shamrock Dragon will be an eStore-only virtual pet, not a plush release at retailers. The Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food shown above are the Gushing Green Geyser and Candy Clovers. The Gushing Green Geyser is an animated item that sprays a green geyser and plays a sound when clicked!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Shamrock Dragon coming to Webkinz World (eStore only)!

OMG!!!!! How am I ever going to resist this one??????
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

Sweet!! Awesome PSI. Thanks Justin!
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

That PSI totally rocks! Thanks Justin
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #5
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

That's one for me...can't wait to grab him up!! Love that PSI!!! Thanks so much for the update Justin!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #6
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Neat!! I'm not interested in the pet, but that PSI is pretty cool.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:21 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

He's green, just like GANZ GAS!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #8
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

i don't really like this pet (well because i'm a girly girl i like pink, puppies, horses etc)but i love!!!!!!!!!!it's psi! going to trade that for sure!
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by woofywoo7
i don't really like this pet (well because i'm a girly girl i like pink, puppies, horses etc)but i love!!!!!!!!!!it's psi! going to trade that for sure!
Well, wait for the next article about to go up... There might be something PERFECT for you, pink and sparkly and a kind of horse!

Here's the pet : http://www.webkinzinsider.com/catalo...rkling-pegasus
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:25 AM   #10
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Aw, it ugly! lol They really made it look like a lepercaun lol
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: