Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #41
Unregistered

Default Re: Webkinz Seasonal Easter Releases Confirmed - Marshmallow Bunny, Lamb + Rabbit Kinz Klip!

OH MAN! I LOVE the marshmellow bunny! That is so a gonna-get!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Seasonal Easter Releases Confirmed - Marshmallow Bunny, Lamb + Rabbit Kinz Klip!

i want the new bunny and the old one klip set
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #43
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Love the bunny!
And I might have to snag that lamb Kinz Klip.
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #44
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

Go new bunny u rock
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #45
soccercuti1019

loveforpugs34 is on a distinguished road

now that is somthing i REALLY want to get!!
loveforpugs34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:42 PM   #46
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

are those two different rabbits though, the marshmallow one and the one in the duo package? the one in the duo pack doesn't seem to have pink on the bottom of her feet like the marshmallow bunny has.. I like it but I have no rabbits yet, I can still get the lamb and lil lamb at a local store, I am hoping they mark them down soon and then I will be on them like a wolf! lol
:gwolf::gwolf:
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:34 AM   #47
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I do like the MM Bunny..seems a lot more detailed than the white rabbit. More pink on the ears....and fluffier. I like this one..Thanks so much for the update..and too..glad to see the Easter pets coming around again..along with the clips...will probally get a couple!! Combos or not!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #48
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

I hope this doesn't sound harsh, but I have found this exact post in several threads now and it is off topic of all of them. I believe there is a "get to know you" thread here at WI where this would be the right place to post just not in any thread you come across.

Good luck and hope you enjoy WI as much as we all do

View Post Originally Posted by sweetie228
I love bunnys!!!!!

HI everyone i am sweetie228,

I am writing this because i have not got to know many of you since i haev been here and i would reall really really like to. I would be happy to get to know any of you! I love talking to post on my friens pages. If you would like to get to know me just post on my page! If you want to meet me on webkinz my user name is funny228!!
Here are some of my webkinz:husky::gr::easter:
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:43 AM   #49

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

I know the marshmellow bunny is kinda cute but looks EXACTLY like the normal bunny. And speaking of kinz clips, I want only a kinz clips, not the matching webkinz! I want a kinz clips only and In the case of the matching webkinz, I should get it before October. I don`t want a matching webkinz! Besides, I`m going to get a giraffe in October anyway. I DON`T NEED A MATCHING WEBKINZ WITH MY KINZ CLIP!
kinzgirlrab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #50

Mitzi900 is an unknown quantity at this point

A Marshmallow rabbit? That is so cute! I am totally getting one and I might name it Marshmallow.
Mitzi900 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, redstar55, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: