Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 01:06 AM   #31
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Mystery Scottish Terrier

well she posted the thread she said here mom bought it online along with the grizzly bear.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 01:32 AM   #32
Emmakinz97

Emmakinz97 is a jewel in the roughEmmakinz97 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Congrats Emmakinz197 on getting 2 May releases so early!

Do you live in the US or England?

Just curious.

suzee
I live in England and my parents purchased the item from iwantwebkinz.com
Emmakinz97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:53 AM   #33
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by xmittens
I know what is going on.
There is a website called iwantiwant.com
Theinthing is like a company that gives to other retailers but iwantiwant is also their website but sells the webkinz individually. This site only ships to the UK and does not have the signatures (i dont think) Which is a real bummer for us (the united states people) because Ganz is a US company and yet now the UK is getting their webbies 2 months earlier than us. iwantiwant has also released the info about the new webkinz before webkinz news did. I dont know how this UK retailer is doing this or if it is allowed but all I know is that it benefits the UK people since the website doesnt ship overseas :/
Oh and for them, its not preordering, they like ship it in 24 hours and you get it in a matter of days
not to nit pick but ganz is a canadian company not a USA company
( i am a USA citizen, btw)
i dont mean to offend you, just thought id correct that in case it matters to the discussion in finding out the mystery.

to me, i dont care if oversees gets pets early. they dont get to be in on most contests or click events or promotions.

the harder ganz makes finding, purchasing and releasing information on the plushies the less i want to continue how i play the game, which is to have one of each pet. but now they are making online only pets gotten only thru contests and i dont have the ability or inclination to enter contests. with stuff like this they are only hurting themselves because i havent even attempted to find a hippie hippo. i dont care . so why bother collecting? its just crazy. and now i want to preorder but i cant because i dont know what is going on here. last month i couldnt preorder until i knew why the si endangered wasnt on the list................ this non communication is getting me to the point where i dont really care what i buy anymore. its not fun to do this each month. maybe th CD thinks its fun but its not.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:36 AM   #34

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

How strange... I was really looking forward to getting the Scottie! But congratz, Emma, on getting your Scottie dog and Grizzly!

~~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:47 AM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

xmittens is a jewel in the roughxmittens is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
not to nit pick but ganz is a canadian company not a USA company
( i am a USA citizen, btw)
i dont mean to offend you, just thought id correct that in case it matters to the discussion in finding out the mystery.

to me, i dont care if oversees gets pets early. they dont get to be in on most contests or click events or promotions.

the harder ganz makes finding, purchasing and releasing information on the plushies the less i want to continue how i play the game, which is to have one of each pet. but now they are making online only pets gotten only thru contests and i dont have the ability or inclination to enter contests. with stuff like this they are only hurting themselves because i havent even attempted to find a hippie hippo. i dont care . so why bother collecting? its just crazy. and now i want to preorder but i cant because i dont know what is going on here. last month i couldnt preorder until i knew why the si endangered wasnt on the list................ this non communication is getting me to the point where i dont really care what i buy anymore. its not fun to do this each month. maybe th CD thinks its fun but its not.
Ooo, yeah Canadian. But still the North American continent? UK is far far away xP
xmittens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:28 AM   #36
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Hmm... Too bad I really wanted the dog.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:07 AM   #37
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Where Oh Where did the little dog go???
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:12 AM   #38
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

Ooh ooh!She got it from iwantiwant.com! it is only for UK users
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:06 AM   #39
Webkinzboy777

Talking Re: Webkinz Players Wonder About Mystery Scottish Terrier

Wow They have 1 on ebay from the UK I should order that now!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #40

Ballet Dancer has a spectacular aura about

He is sooooo cute! Congrats on recieving him!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Ballet Dancer; 03-23-2011 at 07:45 AM..
Ballet Dancer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hep is the d, me and hep got it

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: