Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #71
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World!

What do I think of the new pets you ask? Well I do believe they are just what the teen set has wished for! Fresh, fun and ferociously futuristic!

Now can you give me some dresses and skirts and shoes for my fish please?
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #72
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

OMG!!! Must have these pets!

I can't wait to see what style the theme is LOL

Hopefully something gothic looking
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #73
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

I think the cow and the dog are kind of cheap looking... But the lion and the cat are cool, and I like the idea of getting so much extra stuff!
retrorachel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #74
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Shoot. I get money for my birthday in May, and wala, its gone. Great...
Littlekozmo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #75
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I want the cat!!
I wonder how much they will cost?
I love the extra vip and theme stuff, sounds fun!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #76
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

asdfghjkl
i am in love with that cat
i am in love with all of them :' D
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:59 AM   #77

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

I can't wait!!!! I MUST HAVE THEM ALL. Let's hope June comes fast and that these Webkinz aren't too expensive on amazon, otherwise I'll have to hunt in stores for them. I hate doing that.

<3 Webkinz Lover and collector of all Webkinz <3

View Post Originally Posted by Littlekozmo
Shoot. I get money for my birthday in May, and wala, its gone. Great...
Just save your money. What I do is I think of why I'm saving my money and that helps me not spend it!

Last edited by chels101; 03-15-2012 at 12:59 AM..
chels101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #78

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Rock ON! Born in the 1980's? This CRAZY style is takin' off AGAIN..........I remember when plaid & polka dots and zebra stripes were cool............but only if you wore them all together
I love to see my kids stealin' my style and I'm like uh huh! wooooooh! hee hee!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:13 AM   #79
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Interesting pets.. I didn't expect those.
But, they are kind of cute. I like the cow. And I have all of the webkinz cows (except virtual-only ones, which I want) so I suppose I need it, now. The cat is really cool looking. The dog is cute, and the lion's mane is pretty amazing. I think it might get some old webkinz fans back into webkinz. I mean, some of them might be like, "Oh my gosh, webkinz? I used to love these things, but these are awesome!"

Anyway, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of those. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:39 AM   #80
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I REALLY LOVE that CAT! And that COW!!
MUST HAVE THEM! Dx
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
discolored, double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:, krystenna was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: