Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #61
SWS
Webkinz :)

adara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World!

THANK YOU GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These Webkinz are the cutest that I have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are just breath-takingly adorable pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to BEG for these Rocking Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adara111
adara111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #62
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

Erm...am I the only one that thinks they're awful? (Sorry if you love them, just my opinion.) They just look fake and contrived to me. Definitely hope they don't go too far with this...
Mercury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #63
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Awwww!!!!!!!!!!!! They're a bit too "rock on" in my taste, but I do like the creativity. I wish to get them for some reason...
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #64
mlcm will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
Erm...am I the only one that thinks they're awful? (Sorry if you love them, just my opinion.) They just look fake and contrived to me. Definitely hope they don't go too far with this...
Agree with you, they are awful. Ganz is reaching into the bottom of the barrel. (Sorry for those who love them)
mlcm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #65
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

The cow and the dog are cute although from the pictures the eyes look a little odd. I would like to see them in person before deciding to buy but not sure they ever will show up locally for me as there aren't a lot of places selling webkinz around me any more. The cat and lion don't appeal to me too much from the pictures and after reading some of the other comments, I do agree that the label on the hip is way too large.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #66
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

I just don't know. Ganz has never really done this before. I can't see the cow dog or lion in my collection, but I somewhat like the cat.

View Post Originally Posted by Suzuki108
I just don't know. Ganz has never really done this before. I can't see the cow dog or lion in my collection, but I somewhat like the cat.
I like it when Ganz just doesn't go too out of their style. It seems like they are doing everything rocker.
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #67
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I like the cat! But the others, I could live without.... I wonder then they will come out?
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #68
PWNIES!

derpyhooves123 will become famous soon enough

they're... they're beautiful!
derpyhooves123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #69

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Those Webkinz Rockers are OK, I really like the dog tough. They are most likely to please tween and teen audiences, I don't know if younger kids would be intrested in those things, and it's suprisng what is on them, all those decorations, all those materials. Every single thing on it. It makes it look diffrent, and do you think people are going to like that? I think a lot of people would. I think in my opinion it looks wacky and different.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #70
WWJD <3

horselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond reputehorselover408 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the cat and lion.
View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
First off - AHH I WANT THAT CAT.

Second -

I like the idea, but I hate the way the plushies are put together. They look cheap and like any other stuffed animal out there. It's mainly the cow that bothers me - the cheap looking material plastered on its ears and the huge label ? Please.
I totally agree.
horselover408 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
discolored, double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:, krystenna was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: