Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #41
sonja54321
Webkinz :)

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrock474
-sigh- Pass again. I like cats and all, but idk. (Why reply. Don't please)
This is my opinion on them, not for real. COWS will like the cow!

i think I'm the only one who doesn't like these.
Nope, I'm with you.
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #42
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, Thanks Justin for letting us know for yet MORE additions to the Webkinz pet collection! I like the cow the best. I hope everyone enjoys these rockin' new pets!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #43
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I'm not that keen on them, although I do like the Bulldog. The cat and lion are kinda '80s to me! Excited to see what the feature brings!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #44
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info.
I can see my DD begging for these pets, especially if they come with their own clothes. Could be a fun new line, appealing to the younger players.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #45

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

Thanks or the information, though I'm not really into these pets very much. The backstage pass thing sounds cool, though!
Princess Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #46
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

These are certainly very interesting. I like to see something new come along that might make someone happy, though I don't think these are for us. It will be fun to see how they are received and what they come with. Thanks so much for the good info, Justin (:

Have to add that I detest the limited edition idea. If a kid wants a kinz --he or she should be able to find it and not have to pay more for it. Grrr!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #47
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I was thinking.... meh.
GANZ has done SO much better. Their previous lines --- Sig. Endangereds and Sm Sigs (a more affordable version) were so GORGEOUSLY high quality. These look like they're going the other direction.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #48
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Aw, I had missed where it says limited edition. I'm NOT going to be driving around everywhere looking for them, or spending more. Bah! C'mon Ganz. Why make it hard for people to play? They're cute, but not that cute.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #49
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I was thinking.... meh.
GANZ has done SO much better. Their previous lines --- Sig. Endangereds and Sm Sigs (a more affordable version) were so GORGEOUSLY high quality. These look like they're going the other direction.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #50

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

If I was to get them ( and I'm planning to) I would get them in this order.

1.) Bad to the Bone Bulldog
2.) Peace Love Moosic Cow
3.) Rock n' Roar Lion
4.) Punk Princess Cat
ShoutingDreams is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
discolored, double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:, krystenna was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: