Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #161
HoNk :o)
Webkinz :)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

I NEED ONE!!
pinky38964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #162
ishbone owns +40

Wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of light

OH MY BECKY! OUT OF ALL THE PETS THE ADD YOU PUT A BULLDOG?!
Well, I won't even bother to get the *cough* it *cough*. OH MY BECKY! A cow!!!!!!!
What's the backstage pass for? This is so worth the money, except for the *cough* it *cough*.
Wishbone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #163
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I like them!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #164

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

Man, you leave Webkinz World for a few months and BAM! Crazy pets.
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #165
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by skullnbows17
They are kinda weird, but I do like the cat. I just hope Ganz doesn't go overboard on this even more in the future and all the upcoming pets will be crazy patterns.
you are right adore the cat but hate all of the the cow is the worst
Old 03-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #166

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
Erm...am I the only one that thinks they're awful? (Sorry if you love them, just my opinion.) They just look fake and contrived to me. Definitely hope they don't go too far with this...
I agree. These...things don't even LOOK like Webkinz. They look like cheap knockoffs to me.
dragonkid07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:18 AM   #167

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

These aren't Webkinz, they have tattoos. >:-/
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #168
Call Me Rampage

horserider2 is a WI addict!
horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!

OMG!!!!! I LOVE THESE!!!!! I WANT THE CAT!!!!
horserider2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #169

Applejack14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohmigosh that cat is as good as mine!! By in which I mean MINE!
Applejack14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #170
flames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of light

Lame. They certainly were desperate for ideas. Those are easily the dumbest, most pathetic Webkinz I've ever seen. And look at that- a pink pet. And that too- a higher price. I'm beginning to question the sanity of Ganz. When they come out with BS like that, you know they're desperate. Who in their right freaking mind would buy into these?!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonkid07
I agree. These...things don't even LOOK like Webkinz. They look like cheap knockoffs to me.
Affirmative. THEY ARE ABSOLUTE TRASH.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
In my opinion, this is one of Ganz's worst ideas. The pets are ugly in my opinion.
I couldn't agree more. I don't even put them on the same level as Webkinz. Almost as bad as their pink pets. Well, maybe not.
flames13 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
discolored, double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:, krystenna was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: