Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

They've posted the WW online versions of them. So cute! And really not goth. LOL

Coming Soon: Webkinz Rockerz! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #142
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Thanks for the link, TrekGirl!
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #143

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Thanks for the link, TrekGirl!
You are welcome!
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #144
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Everyone is entitled to an opinion according to the constitution. However, if you think these plushies look cheap, you obviosly haven't got ANY of the first Webkinz. You know, the ones that started it all!

I think they are wonderful and new. If people would pay $30.0 for a signature pet, why not $17.00 for this new line with additional gifts?

All you spoilers out there...my mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all".

I love the cat and bulldog.

Last edited by Jennielou; 03-16-2012 at 11:08 PM.. Reason: removed quote
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #145

GoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a hero
GoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a heroGoGreenGirl was born a hero

Here is my top 4 list for the NEW! Rockerz pets:

1. Peace Love Moosic Cow
2. Bad to the Bone Bulldog
3. Punk Princess Cat
4. Rock n' Roar Lion

I hope I can get them soon. I heard they are Limited Editions.
GoGreenGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #146
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Glad that the price tag isn't too steep...well ..I just have to have the cow...lol....too cute!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #147
arrior cat Cometstar

closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness
closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness

I NEED TO HAVE THE CAT!!!!!!! it's the best webkinz in the world!!! I wonder where you can buy those?! anyone know?
closaysmeow2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #148
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

wow! thats a very nice price
the stores near me sell normal Webkinz for $16.99
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #149
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
wow! thats a very nice price
the stores near me sell normal Webkinz for $16.99
That is crazy, wenjun! I can at least get them at our Walmart for $10 (not the newest, but they do have some of the AP pets) and the new ones at Justice for around $12 w/ the coupons they send in an email. Amazon has Webkinz pretty cheap, too. Depends on the pet.

View Post Originally Posted by lfsgrammy1
Everyone is entitled to an opinion according to the constitution. However, if you think these plushies look cheap, you obviosly haven't got ANY of the first Webkinz. You know, the ones that started it all!

I think they are wonderful and new. If people would pay $30.0 for a signature pet, why not $17.00 for this new line with additional gifts?

All you spoilers out there...my mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all".

I love the cat and bulldog.
Great saying, especially aimed at humans, as we have feelings that can be hurt. I try to teach my kids that with regard to people- don't say ugly things to/about people, as it can be very hurtful.

But with regard to a plush toy that has no feelings whatsoever? I am happy to read all opinions, either favorable or unfavorable. I find it interesting to read everyone's reactions, they're all so different!

Last edited by Dutchmother; 03-16-2012 at 06:23 PM..
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #150

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrock474
-sigh- Pass again. I like cats and all, but idk. (Why reply. Don't please)
This is my opinion on them, not for real. COWS will like the cow! You're not alone! I'm not a fan of these.

i think I'm the only one who doesn't like these.
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
discolored, double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:, krystenna was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: