Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #131
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by DragonforceFan3
*sigh*
There's nothing wrong with the gothic subculture. It's just another way to express yourself.
I think these plushies are a great idea. They're edgy and different--which is exactly what Webkinz needs. I've been getting bored with the same old same old. This might just be the spark I need to start playing everyday again. Most definitely not "YUCK". Props to Ganz.
'Sigh.' In my defense, I never said there was anything wrong w/ it. I just said I don't want to encourage my kids in that direction. Perhaps I'm one of those open-minded types that wants to let THEM decide what they want to be.

And it is fortunate that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine happens to be 'YUCK'. And if you'll read through the posts, I'm not the only one who dislikes them (GASP!). That said, that's great that it might interest you! That's the fun thing about Webkinz- they pretty much offer something for everyone!

Oh, and I did say that the idea of a Rock series Webkinz was a good one, just poorly executed.

Last edited by Dutchmother; 03-15-2012 at 11:30 PM..
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #132
Lil Kinz
lightning4566 is an unknown quantity at this point

I so want The Punk Princess Cat and The Rockin Roarin Lion I <3 Webkinz and I want them to add to my collection
lightning4566 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #133
Webkinz :)

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

EEK! That is so awesome Ganz! Can't wait to buy all of them
popcorngood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:21 AM   #134
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I'm loving all of them! The cat is so cute! I can't wait! Thank you for the information!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:33 AM   #135
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Came back to read reactions and I guess this is like why there are so many flavors of ice cream -cause every one has their own tastes BUT I think almost $20 for one is a bit much - just glad I don't walk past the shelves anymore lol
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #136
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

In my opinion, this is one of Ganz's worst ideas. The pets are ugly in my opinion.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #137
PWNIES!

derpyhooves123 will become famous soon enough

They. Are. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE 'EM!
derpyhooves123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #138
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

I think they are ugly just like the pets that don't make sense.... (pink colored pets and crazy looking things that look nothing like animals) bring back the endangered and the pets that look like real animals please......

Lets not kid ourselves here we all know we will buy them all like we bought that ugly puckerfish! lol we will have to have the items and of course we will need access to some special place like area 57

I will buy them just because I have them all and it would be dumb to stop now

watch them be really really small lol

Last edited by cheree31; 03-16-2012 at 11:14 AM..
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #139

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Definitely not for me!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #140
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

I'm so gonna collect this, THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
discolored, double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:, krystenna was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: