Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #121
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

This series is akin to the Signature Endangered or Small Signature series, imo. More expensive, fewer, and with their own perks (at least, with the Endangered series). Not a bad gimmick, overall.
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

myaluv is a jewel in the roughmyaluv is a jewel in the rough

O_______________O Are you sure those are webkinz? xD JK
myaluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #123
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Seriously, GANZ? Seriously? Please, tell me, someone will yell "APRIL FOOL'S!" or "JUST KIDDING!" ?

You want me to pay $20 for THAT -
when I can add five bucks to that total for a gorgeous, beautiful, high quality Signature?
Don't you WISH. O.o

Now, maybe I would've been OK with $12, maybe $14...but that? No thanks.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #124
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

wonder what the new thing will look like!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #125

loveypuppy7 will become famous soon enough

The cow sure looks like a rocker.
But I have to say I really like the cat.
loveypuppy7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #126

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! 6 per store!

I guess I am going to have to go to Justice and maybe put a hold on them.
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #127

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Pets Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I was thinking.... meh.
GANZ has done SO much better. Their previous lines --- Sig. Endangereds and Sm Sigs (a more affordable version) were so GORGEOUSLY high quality. These look like they're going the other direction.
I wish Ganz put a little more thought into these. I don't think they are as adorable (or rock-starish) as they should be. I hope they aren't like adventure pets where you have to purchase them in order to access a special area of Webkinz.
rosie11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #128
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Seriously, GANZ? Seriously? Please, tell me, someone will yell "APRIL FOOL'S!" or "JUST KIDDING!" ?

You want me to pay $20 for THAT -
when I can add five bucks to that total for a gorgeous, beautiful, high quality Signature?
Don't you WISH. O.o

Now, maybe I would've been OK with $12, maybe $14...but that? No thanks.
Well, stink. I gave you reps for an earlier post, but wish I'd done it for this one, LOL!

Okay, my opinion? Not that you asked. But these look SUPER CHEAP. They look like plushies you'd get from a prize claw machine or at a carnival- VERY cheaply made. I'm not saying they ARE but they LOOK like it. As though someone got the idea (which is a good one, IMO) to come out w/ a rocker Webkinz line, then got hung up in the execution with these generic-looking creations. They're ugly. And too far toward the 'goth' style to suit me, considering I feel Webkinz is aimed at the 8-12 bracket. Personally I don't want to encourage my kids in that direction at that tender age, I'm just sayin'. And considering I trade for all the AP items I need or want, I will likely just do the same for these IF I even like any of them, and should they not be tradeable or kinzpostable, I will simply be thankful I won't have to worry about it. These are YUCK.

And then there is the pricetag. Yeah, limited, ok. But even the limited pets (Hippie Hippo, Dodo Bird) were in the normal price bracket. But close to $20 for a cheap-looking AND limited toy?

I will pass without so much as a second glance.
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #129
Lil Kinz
CheekyCatGirl is on a distinguished road

OMG:!!! My Birthday is in June! I'm SO putting these on my Birthday list! EEEEEEP!!!

Peace, Love, WeBkiNz
~CheekyCatGirl
CheekyCatGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #130
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

I definitely like the idea of a rockers set of pets.
I'm still waiting for a Heavy Metal something or other....
How about a Heavy Metal Hare...or Heavy Metal Horse...or better yet....

A HEAVY METAL SQUIRREL!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Well, stink. I gave you reps for an earlier post, but wish I'd done it for this one, LOL!

Okay, my opinion? Not that you asked. But these look SUPER CHEAP. They look like plushies you'd get from a prize claw machine or at a carnival- VERY cheaply made. I'm not saying they ARE but they LOOK like it. As though someone got the idea (which is a good one, IMO) to come out w/ a rocker Webkinz line, then got hung up in the execution with these generic-looking creations. They're ugly. And too far toward the 'goth' style to suit me, considering I feel Webkinz is aimed at the 8-12 bracket. Personally I don't want to encourage my kids in that direction at that tender age, I'm just sayin'. And considering I trade for all the AP items I need or want, I will likely just do the same for these IF I even like any of them, and should they not be tradeable or kinzpostable, I will simply be thankful I won't have to worry about it. These are YUCK.

And then there is the pricetag. Yeah, limited, ok. But even the limited pets (Hippie Hippo, Dodo Bird) were in the normal price bracket. But close to $20 for a cheap-looking AND limited toy?

I will pass without so much as a second glance.

*sigh*
There's nothing wrong with the gothic subculture. It's just another way to express yourself.
I think these plushies are a great idea. They're edgy and different--which is exactly what Webkinz needs. I've been getting bored with the same old same old. This might just be the spark I need to start playing everyday again. Most definitely not "YUCK". Props to Ganz.

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
Let's see...my name is MetalMama. I think that means I automatically will be adding these to my collection. Otherwise I bring shame to all the other Metal loving mamas in the world! LOL

But why PINK!?! UGH!
Perfect.

Last edited by DragonforceFan3; 03-15-2012 at 10:35 PM..
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
discolored, double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:, krystenna was here!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: