Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #41
oot!
Webkinz :)

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Road Trip for 2011 Scheduled to Begin April 9

Exciting! I really really really really really (really) hope they come to Canada. It'd be even better if they came to the West Coast, too
Calciferia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 05:01 PM   #42

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I hope they make a Canadian stop this year!
I hope so too! For some odd reason my mom didn't want to drive 5 hours into the USA for me but then again she doesn't like Webkinz and thinks its a waste of time but pssh. haha!
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #43
mimiemmy

Minku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant future

OMG OMG OMG!
IT'S COMING BACK!!!!!

I'm so excited!
I hope it visits my town, or my Grandma's!
If it doesn't I'd be so upset.
Minku is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness

xmittens is a jewel in the roughxmittens is a jewel in the rough

Ugh I didnt even play webkinz last year but I just saw videos about it and im just like *jawdrop* ALL THAT FOR FREEE? u8t3otij32kt2. I need them to come near me :/ Hit up the west side some more ganz!
xmittens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:02 PM   #45
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I hope they go to cities that were missed last year to give others a chance to get a van. Though, I wouldn't mind if they come back to MN!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #46
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I hope they make a Canadian stop this year!
View Post Originally Posted by lemony
thanks for the Info, hope they make it to Canada , this year
Yes.. A Canadian stop (or more), would be nice Ganz!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #47
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, that's great! I'm all excited.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:42 PM   #48

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

*whispers* Please come where I am..Please come where I am...PLEASE COME WHERE I A.... oh. what I typing that?! xD

PRETTY VAN

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
*whispers* Please come where I am..Please come where I am...PLEASE COME WHERE I A.... oh. was I typing that?! xD

PRETTY VAN
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #49
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Yay!! I hope to go again and that those who weren't able last time can!!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #50
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Yes.. A Canadian stop (or more), would be nice Ganz!
Too true, too true.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, cheeky says tour, come to canada!!, come to east coast canada, lavenderdancy, please come to canada!, soa, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: