Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #31
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Road Trip for 2011 Scheduled to Begin April 9

Would be nice if they made it to Canada this year. Like even if it was somewhere near their head office or right on thier head office property and they could maybe do a tour! I'm sure parents wouldn't mind driving a couple of hours out of thier way for really well behaved kids. I am not sure how many hours Ganz is from me but I would give it a go, LOL
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #32
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

AWESOME! Maybe I'll be able to get the van this year. I wasn't able to last year.
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #33
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awesome, maybe they well come to a place near me this time. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #34
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Or even if they could just send out the touring van codes so every one can have them because that's all I'm really after anyway. :0)
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #35
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Road Trip for 2011 Scheduled to Begin April 9

Hey Ganz! I REALLY Wanted to Go to The Webkinz Road Trip Before But I Couldn't Because it Was in The US But PLEASE This Year Can It Come to Canada (ESPECIALLY Nova Scotia!) Thanks ! PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #36

Frappachino is an unknown quantity at this point

I attended last year and had a wonderful time.

Frappachino is a mouse.

Last edited by Frappachino; 03-30-2011 at 04:34 PM..
Frappachino is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:36 PM   #37
Me luv pie!

webkinzlover963 will become famous soon enough

I can't wait untill the calendar for the entire thing come out! My mom said "If it comes within a half hour of here, then we can go" Awesome! Last time, the closest place was in West Palm, a hour away. Lets hope they come closer!
webkinzlover963 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:39 PM   #38
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

That is awesome!! I love the new car! I probably won't get to go to the places though like last year. But have fun to anyone who gets to go!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:40 PM   #39
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

I hope they come to my state this year.
I love that new tour van! I hope that i'll be able to get one (or 10 )
Jenny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #40
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I really hope they come to Canada this year, but they probably won't come anywhere near me if they did, I live in one of the less populated provinces in Canada.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, cheeky says tour, come to canada!!, come to east coast canada, lavenderdancy, please come to canada!, soa, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: