Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

doglover9888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Ribbon Unicorn Now Retired

i got one. not my favorite pet. i think the ribbons on it were pricey and no one wanted one.
doglover9888 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #42
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

WHOA! That was super speedy quick! DD is going to just flip a gasket! She got me a ribbon unicorn for my birthday, and was hoping for one for hers...OOPS!!! I better scramble to the store asap and see what I can do! haha!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #43
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

they had a few left at the cracker barrel whewn I was there the 30th of december (last wednesday)
toodles812 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:40 PM   #44
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. that was fast !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #45
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Hate it when Ganz does this..lots of little girls adore this pet..they should give them more time to add it to their collection...Glad I found one for my daughter early....Thanks so much for the update..will be looking for one for storage!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:29 AM   #46

gem225 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the information! I'm very glad that I grabbed one while they were still in stock.
gem225 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:29 AM   #47
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Wow! Glad I already got mine!
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #48
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

I received one for Christmas but haven't adopted it yet. I think I'll set it aside. For good.
Wish they'd retire one that's been around forever.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:34 AM   #49
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Whoa...I have one,YAY!!!!!!!
It's retried because they don't have anymore the pink material from the foot.
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:30 AM   #50

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I'm glad I got my DD one of these for Christmas, she loves it! Lately when new pets come out that I or my DD like, I go ahead and grab them quick. You never know when they will be retired, and the retailers in my area don't seem to reorder new pets. I see all kinds of old frogs and lions around town, but the newer pets disappear fast!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: