Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Ribbon Unicorn Now Retired

The one retired quickly. Glad I already snagged mine when it first came out.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #102
mirandaxoxo

That was really fast! GANZ has been retiring new pets very quickly lately. :/
Old 01-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #103
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Ribbon Unicorn Now Retired

but its a new webkinz why would they do that?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #104

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

The ribbon unicorn is so beautiful! and the PSI is versitle with most girly princess themes. I bet it is retiring because of the material used to make the hooves,. Still laughing at dragonbirds pics. LOL. This is a wonderful webkinz, how can you not love it. Glad we got one for Christmas. My last pet purchase was the lava dragon. before that the toucan. any guesses on the next pet to retire? I am thinking the daisy turtle/tortise
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #105
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Already? I sorta wanted one, but now I'll probably stick with the Clover Puppy instead. My B-day is in March, so we'll be a good match for sure.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #106
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Ribbon Unicorn Now Retired

omg the webkinz unicorn is retired like it only came out a couple of months ago i was about to get it now i can't

IT'S RETIRED!? I hardly SAW it at all! Sometmes I think this is odd, the pets retired and I hardly see them!

Last edited by Unregistered; 01-12-2010 at 06:53 PM..
Old 02-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #107
Unregistered

Red face Re: Webkinz Ribbon Unicorn Now Retired

glad i got 1 for christmas but seriously only 3 months in service and BOOM! it retires!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: