Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

How can the pug be POTM for the second time?
Supdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 08:37 AM   #72
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Why would they do that? There are a ton of other webkinz that they could do
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #73
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

Soooooooo you are sayin if i already put the pet on there i don't get my potm loot bag?? Well if thats the way it is then that is unfair i bought it before i shouldn't have to buy it again to get the loot bag..soooooooooooooo unfair
Old 08-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #74
Unregistered

I think they should have some new Webkinz as POTM for a change. So far, the newest POTM has been the Grey Arabian.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:01 PM   #75

busterjaf is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the pug is the greatest webkinz there is! I love that the pug is going to be potm again! I don't care what anyone else says. It should be potm every month!
busterjaf is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #76
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

We love the dogs, but DD's grandma bought her a pug for her birthday last year, so while she's excited to get all the POTM features for Otis again, most of them happen when we don't have computer time, so for her it's all about the special gifts. They should give all of us who registered pugs the last time another gift.
Wonder if they'll have the snowman as POTM in December, I think Grandma said they have those at the gift shop at her hospital and since Ganz messed us up with the leopard/spotted leopard deal, if DD gets a future POTM pet for her birthday she might forget about getting skunked out of her POTM gift with the leopard.
aces1820 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #77

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by busterjaf
I think the pug is the greatest webkinz there is! I love that the pug is going to be potm again! I don't care what anyone else says. t
pug...POTM forever?
Supdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #78

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

I have a Pug and I still don't think it's fair for all the other Webkinz and their owners who haven't had their turn as POTM. (The Pug was POTM October 2008.)

In fact there are so many Webkinz/new Webkinz each month, I think their should be "Pets" of the Month - like two at a time.

Besides, existing owners of POTMs should get a loot bag too. It's not fair if you put your pet on in a different month then you don't get the bonus loot bag for your pet!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:12 AM   #79

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

i think that it is totally LAME of Ganz to repeat Pets. I thought they wouldn't but they proved me wrong. I really really don't like it at all. I think we should all tell them that it isn't cool to repeat pets.

View Post Originally Posted by Jazzykinz06
...I still don't think it's fair for all the other Webkinz and their owners who haven't had their turn as POTM. (The Pug was POTM October 2008.)

In fact there are so many Webkinz/new Webkinz each month, I think their should be "Pets" of the Month - like two at a time.

Besides, existing owners of POTMs should get a loot bag too. It's not fair if you put your pet on in a different month then you don't get the bonus loot bag for your pet!
I so agree with you on this.
spottedfroggy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: