Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #41
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

View Post Originally Posted by dumhart3
I think they only made it potm because they thought of a good song for it.....

I can already see: "I am a pug with a very flat face!!"

It's going to be a LOOOOONG October.....

No more pug! No more pug! No more pug!
now THAT is funny!!!!! gosh I hope not... my kids always run around singing the POTM songs... I still can't get dog on the front of the tag out of my head... yikes!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #42
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

ugg the pug againnn

doesnt seem fair to repeat
when there are sooo many other pets avail.
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #43
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

yes very unfair
maybe if it was the lilkinz it be ok
so sad soo soo sad
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #44
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I am with a lot of you on this one. I am VERY disappointed they are doing a repeat. Honestly, I think it was an unwise move on their part. Considering how many hundreds of different Webkinz they've made (combining both sizes), they shouldn't have picked a repeat. I think they will lose money on their POTM sales. There are a lot of us out there (me included) that buy all the POTM's but WILL NOT buy two of the same animal when they repeat a POTM. If they did indeed have overstock to get rid of, they should have saved it for a Webkinz Extravaganza activity ($1 pets) like they had last year. But this is dumb! And disappointing! In fact, I'm really shocked they'd do this. There are so many, many other animals to choose from!

So, yes, we do have the pug, yes we already adopted it during last year's POTM activity and we will not buy another one this October!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:24 AM   #45
Webkinz :)

Daddykinz will become famous soon enough

I'm really not crazy about Pugs, the only one I like is Dogbeard. Ganz should mix in new releases & older pets as POTMs.
Daddykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #46
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I adopt them every time, even if i have them already, I checked my list I do have the pug, however I will be purchasing another one when it comes to that month. I will keep doing so till i get the Pet of the Month Lighthouse lol. I have to have that lighthouse!!!! Since no one in the trading room ever has it. lol. Proud mommy of 145 webkinz. 5 more till i get to my goal of 150. I adopt about 5 pets every week. Addiction.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #47
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

I can not believe that!! The PUG AGAIN!! They have so many other webkinz that they can choose from! That is so dumb! And why are they always picking the older webkinz? Why can't they pick some of the newer Webkinz to be POTM? Most everybody already have the older webkinz! I didn't buy the PUG the last time and I am definitely not going to buy it this time!!
Old 08-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #48

pennyarizona is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

I can not believe that!! The PUG AGAIN!! They have so many other webkinz that they can choose from! Why are they always picking the older webkinz and then a REPEAT!?!? Why can't they pick some of the newer Webkinz to be POTM? Most everybody already have the older webkinz! I didn't buy the PUG the last time and I am definitely not going to buy it this time!!
pennyarizona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #49

AlissaCG is an unknown quantity at this point

Pug again!!! I have to agree with the others that it is totally unfair of a repeat potm. The others are right they have so manny others to choose from why repeat one that was all ready potm.
I hope the visit this site and see all the complaints about their being a repeat of potm...
AlissaCG is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #50
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Obviously GANZ doesn't base their POTM choices on popularity, they base them on the amount of overstock they have produced and want to dump on retailers.

The worst part about all of this is that retired pets never get POTM status (because GANZ can't sell any more since they're 'retired'...). So everyone's retired pets will never get any recognition or special events.

My Poor Love Puppy , Sherbet Bunny , Cheeky Cat , Cheeky Dog , and Orange + White cat .... they will never get any respect or special events, boo hoo hoo! Ganz is just forgetting about them all together!

Last edited by likmfurry; 08-25-2009 at 01:02 PM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: