Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

That is not fair! They should use a pet that has not had teh chance fet, like all of my pets!!!!! Oh well. When life gives you lemons make pink lemonade!!
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #22
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Huh, sales for pugs must be really bad, I guess.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #23
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I almost feel like it's an error, it just doesn't make any sense to me. And especially because it's still the large one and not at least the lil' kinz. Well, if it is - I'm happy that at least I don't have this one - I will have had 6 pets in a row be the POTM so I don't adopt them, so finally it'll be a pet I can adopt that I don't own! But out of the more than 100-odd other pets... why double?
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #24

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Pug is "Pet of the Month" for a Second Time: November 2009

NOT FAIR I want the to be pet of the mounth again I can't find theanywhere it is not fair for the stupid pug I have two s one at my house and one at my grandparents I have nos!!!
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:51 AM   #25

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

I can't believe they would do this. With so many animals to choose from, they would repeat. They only have old ones for potm and no new ones. This is crazy! No wonder everywhere you go they don't carry webkinz anymore. Why buy new ones and put them on when all they are offering for potm is old webkinz. Somewhere down the road the new ones will be potm and we will already have put it on. Why can't they see what they're doing?
frogwoman09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:52 AM   #26

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Twice? That really doesn't seem fair, does it? I wonder why Ganz would do such a thing? As others have said here, there are many many other pets that have never been POM. Ganz must really be trying to get rid of a bunch of Pugs in the warehouse! Still, it's very nice for all of you out there that have Pugs or have wanted to buy one.

With all the many pets that are in WW, I wish Ganz would do two POM's. How about a big pet and then a different little kinz? It does make me a little miffed that the little kinz POM doesn't get the special prize box. That's not fair either.

Anyway......
Congrats to all Pug Pet of the Month owners!!!!!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:56 AM   #27
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Aw..I think they should give some other pets a chance.
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:57 AM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh Good Gravy I had those STILL from the LAST time we had them as Pet Of The Month
I wonder why they have decided to repeat a POM?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #29
Jade58 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had the last 6 POTM....and now the pug again??? I have webkinzs I bought that I won't adopt because of this. I won't be buying any webkinz for a good long time. Jade
Jade58 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:12 AM   #30
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

I am disappointed that the POTM will be one that they have picked previously. All those cute little webbies out there waiting for their turn to get to be the pet of the month must be very disappointed, too. One of their own is getting to have 2 turns while most wait for their first turn.
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: